sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

OK, so now that Christmas catching is nearly over (and I probably won't be able to snag another one from the old breeds), here's my list of pretties:

Holly took me long enough to catch one this year smile.gif

Yulebuck 1, Yulebuck 2 (I have one Gold mate waiting already)

Snowangel 1 (I might not like holiday x holiday but I needed a mate for a male 2nd gen)

Snowangel 2 (bred this myself and hope I'll be able to get her a mate)

Butterbutt 1, Butterbutt 2, Butterbutt 3

Butterbutt 4, Butterbutt 5, Butterbutt 6,

Butterbutt 7, Butterbutt 8, Butterbutt 9,

Butterbutt 10, Butterbutt 11, Butterbutt 12

(Can you tell which Christmasses are my favourites?)

Ribbondancer 1, Ribbondancer 2, Ribbondancer 3 (I have a 3rd gen unrelated Green Nebbie of that lineage as well),

Ribbondancer 4, Ribbondancer 5 (Checkers? who likes Checkers?)

Solstice 1 (With Silvermate waiting)

Solstice 2, Solstice 3 currently waiting on a friend's scroll who bred it (will make a nice checker once I bred my two CB Solstices with STDs for mates biggrin.gif

So all in all I'd say I'm quite happy with the outcome.

Edited by herk

Bred all but one of my remaining Christmas dragons sending around one hundred fifty eggs to the AP including a bunch of hollies.

Bred all but one of my remaining Christmas dragons sending around one hundred fifty eggs to the AP including a bunch of hollies.

one of my holly's is heavy related to tj group i see at less 4 cb's for sure

Sarcastic Congrats to my Scroll! dry.gif

I have these two magnificent dragons - both 4gen checkers with Old Pinks in the base. One's a Silver and the other's a Pink - I couldn't WAIT til after Xmas to breed them...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mZKrL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fEErF

THEY REFUSED!! mad.gif

I'll never be able to find another Pink like that - damn! Cryin' me a river here!

Edited by oddsoxdi

It's been a good year. In total I added 20 new 3rd/4th gen hollies to my hoard and 2 frozen. Who needs 2nd gens when you've got awesome 3rd gens!

Sarcastic Congrats to my Scroll! dry.gif

I have these two magnificent dragons - both 4gen checkers with Old Pinks in the base. One's a Silver and the other's a Pink - I couldn't WAIT til after Xmas to breed them...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mZKrL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fEErF

THEY REFUSED!! mad.gif

I'll never be able to find another Pink like that - damn! Cryin' me a river here!

since the Silver is from my dragons, I could breed you a Pink like this if you want ^^

Holly and Undine hatched, caught a Solstice, and only need an ungendered winter magi hatchling and another Solstice until i've got all the holiday sprites.

Beautiful!  Congrats on becoming a Holiday spriter, too!  happy.gif

She gendered right!  happy.gif

Thank you! <3

I got gifted with 2 wonderful shimmer scale eggs, a gold and a bronze!!! MY first ones!!! thank you Becka!!!

and now AguaTart if gifting me a silver one!! people are so kind and generous in this forum!

THAN YOU SO MUCH!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Aracne

Welp, this is the first ever time I decided to freeze and collect frozen hatchies. And I started with the Xmas breeds ^^ I'll have the full set this year except the newest one just released. So excited...Something different to collect. I'm actually glad I didn't collect frozens as soon as I joined.

the mass of ER eggs on the ap is making catching up on the releases i missed over the past year much easier :3

so far i've gotten seven CB eggs that i had none of and hatched them, as well as a CB stripe. this is more fun to me than the wall of holidays!

Reached Gen4: http://dragcave.net/lineage/x9jki

Aw yeah. Not sure how far I can go with it, but I'll need another Christmas season to get to Gen5. Probably won't get past Gen6 though. xd.png

Hopefully you didn't get a papercut from that! xd.png That's a really pretty lineage though and honestly is the best wrapping wing pairing I've seen.

As for me, I found 08800 in the Alpine. I already had two (one with Mordy and the other b0rrn both of them like that, but with different caps since I don't own them anymore I am not giving the whole thing out), but I really really wanted it so I accidentally abandoned both my 2014 CBs. xd.png I got it though to my amazement even with 8 people there! I then went on a quest for the perfect adjective/verb code, but instead I got 96830! I'm 99.99999% certain I'm keeping them. Lol

That's really lovely! Great colors smile.gif

Thank you very much! Initially I went with them because I missed out on the Wrapping Wings and at the time, was on a Bleeding Moon loving phase. The colours looked great when all was said and done, and thus, the Bloody Wrapping lineage was born! Oh, that's a nice name now that I think about it. Thank you for sparking the idea for that name!

Hopefully you didn't get a papercut from that! xd.png That's a really pretty lineage though and honestly is the best wrapping wing pairing I've seen.

Congratulations on the all-number-code eggs! Out of all my Christmas x Bleeding Moon pairs, the Wrapping Wings look the best with them. For comparison:

x Yulebuck | x Snow Angel | x Ribbon Dancer

RE: papercut, I set myself up for that, naming the 'Moons with Scythe and the 'Wings with Wrapping. No papercuts luckily, although finding the 2Gs last year did get a bit crazy.

Thank you as well! I do have to agree on them being the best Wrapping Wing pairing, but I'm pretty sure I have a biased opinion on the matter. *whistles* Wrapping Wing x Hellfire looks particularily nice as well: example Also biased, since Hellfire Wyverns are super cool too.

--

On topic:

I caught this which is a sibling to this, that a really nice person bred for me earlier this year. I could make an inbred lineage if I wanted. Not sure if I am going to though, will have to think on it.