sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yesss!

Now the big question... to trade or not to trade?

*whistles* That is pretty, congrats! smile.gif

Had some shiny luck myself, I finally caught the CB Gold I need for an IOU (which means I can stop wasting my time trying to trade for one... rolleyes.gif)

I just finished unlocking all the information and sprites for encyclopedia. It certainly took longer than I expected! It got much easier when I started Googling the descriptions under site:dragcave.net, though. The only things I don't have unlocked are the sprites for out-of-season seasonals and the holidays other than Halloween. I'll get to those when they roll around. biggrin.gif

congrats to my friend who i watched summon over video call for the first time and get the GoN on the first try

wow

congrats to my friend who i watched summon over video call for the first time and get the GoN on the first try

wow

This. I am that "my friend". >.> What should I say? ^^ That I'm grateful to the world for this gift? I'm honestly lost. Anyway, *dances in a corner*.

Edit: Hiding it right now. I'm not one for risks when it comes to rare and valuable things.

Edited by LittleTinyDragon

I caught a CB Almandine and an Undine with a great code that I'm going to try neglecting. (It'll probably die, but I have to try anyway.)

Congrats and good luck with your experiment! biggrin.gif

Thank you - except I just realised that I'm going to be away next weekend when it's due. rolleyes.gif What to do, what to do...?

ETA: Caught another CB Almandine! happy.gif I'll meet my scroll goals for these cuties yet!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Successfully viewbombed a misbred egg to death!