sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All six of my Desipis hatchies gendered into pairs without influencing!! 3 each! That will NEVER happen again lol.

Traded for more Desipis hatchies, but I still need another to even them out.

I menaged to get a total of 31 halloween dragons, plus 6 of the new release. And till now they all (and they are the most important) gendered correctly.

Pinks and reds rule! biggrin.gif

Edited by Iside

My Halloween hatchlings gendered correctly. smile.gif

The Desipis (Desipises? Desipi?) I caught myself gendered at a 1:1 ratio, which was better than what I hoped (the ones I traded for haven't gendered yet). Just need 1 more to even it out. I'm hoping my last CB silver (my youngest) won't let me down so I can trade.

EDIT: Last silver was naughty and didn't want to breed but I managed to trade for another Halloween anyways. Yay. That makes 10.

Edited by Capricornus

Named all of my Desipis hatchlings and they all have gendered. biggrin.gif

FINALLY caught a CB green copper so I can have a mate for my male. happy.gif

On Halloween, I summoned my 2nd GoN!!!!!!! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Helping my friend this Halloween is finally done - got her two males and two females. Success. smile.gif

Just caught this > http://dragcave.net/lineage/4VLPu < beauty in the AP! Can't believe people are abandoning their new Halloween '14 dragons! :c But I'm glad I got to catch her, so now I have four CBS! <3 Two females and two males, woot! ;D

EDIT: Just caught this http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y97D1 beauty in the cave as well! Man, people are throwing their hatchies left and right. O_O But he's my first male, so oh well. x3.

Edited by Jenneta

Finally bred a Gold egg from a pair I've been trying since June 2013 smile.gif.

Five of my six Desipis hatchlings grew up (the other one has a few more hours to wait), I'm no longer totally scroll-locked, and my CB Nebula that I pulled from the AP 1d egg wall turned blue, just like I hoped she would. Yay!