sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I say all of these low-time eggs are worthy of a congratulations or two! I'm on a hatching/freezing frenzy and it's going well so far. Some nice lineages, too!

This is a great way for me to catch up on my collections, since for a lot of dragons I don't have one of each sprite. smile.gif

I completed my scroll goals for almost all breeds that I own, but I keep taking eggs from the AP and deciding to keep and raise them. wub.gif

Two bright-breasted wyverns on my scroll are hatching as we speak! wub.gif

Edit: six new hatchlings from low-time AP eggs are now sleeping on my scroll. Good night, babies. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Traded for 8 more new Desipis hatchies, now bringing my total to 18. Just one more pair!~ xd.png

HECK YEAH GOT ON THE BLUE COPPER X HELLHORSE THUWED LIST

user posted image

Yay Thank you got on a list <3

Like quite a few others, I got on the Thuwed list, and for a couple I really wanted! <3

Also traded (though it was a few days ago) for a mate for one of my Shadow Walkers! (Thanks Fiona)

EDIT:

Aaand I just a CB GW from the AP! o.o

Edited by 20mia08

My Desipis hatchlings gendered as influenced (4 males/3 females).

So...

I froze this messy Ice dragon hatchling... and the next thing I did was catch a CB Ice

wut

AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR I FINALLY SUMMONED A GoN!

(Hahah, and I only tried because I got discouraged when I missed several Avatars in the AP. Caught some 2G hybrids, though!)

Today has been pretty exciting!

1) My original stock of Desipis dragons gendered mostly female, which is great for breeding the right color of Copper should I choose to make a lineage with them. I also picked up 3 Desipis eggs in the AP, and traded for a couple more. I was mostly out of influences with my first batch, but by the time I got the others pretty much all of my pinks were ready to go. If all goes as influenced I should 6 males and 6 females, which is awesome. So pleased with my luck.

2) I got my Thuwed egg! Better yet, it's even the breed I wanted. biggrin.gif I'm so glad I had a female pink available. I wasn't checking when they'd come off cooldown because I was feeling lazy, so rather than it being great timing it feels like I got incredibly lucky.

Actually, it's probably a good thing I didn't check my pinks - if I had I would have held off on hatching my first 7 Desipis eggs until I could influence them properly, and then I wouldn't have caught three more in the AP. I'm sure I could have traded for them, but again I would have used my pinks and possibly gotten the thuwed egg without any influences leftover. Yay laziness? xd.png