sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I found a 7th gen and a 4th gen EG PB magi in the AP--totally unrelated to each other. Guess I'm starting/continuing a breeding project there.

Also, I got my first leetle tree!!! blink.gif

Bred 4 second gen silvers (all have gone to good homes)

Oof, congrats, guys! biggrin.gif I'm still trying for my first, but I've been stocking up on Trios lately, so hopefully it's not too much farther off!

I caught a CB Waterhorse in the AP. I needed one for a Halloween mate, and finding this one was a relief, as the last three I picked up all had long, messy lines.

I was able to breed this pretty RB, completely free of inbreeding:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nWuGN

And its dad and some grandparents were AP catches. smile.gif

Also, I just need about 30 or so dragons until I get my gold trophy!

Come on, almost there! ^o^

Edited by Pixel.G

I was able to breed this pretty RB, completely free of inbreeding:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nWuGN

And its dad and some grandparents were AP catches. smile.gif

Also, I just need about 30 or so dragons until I get my gold trophy!

Come on, almost there! ^o^

Well I guess I should post this in the great lineages of grandchildren thread biggrin.gif

I just snagged this from the AP (thanks dragonpuck) which FINALLY gives me a mate for him \o/

Caught a silver as well. smile.gif I actually may trade this one, as I already have a male and female. I'm kind of shocked I caught it, as I wasn't even really looking for anything.

EDIT: And got a great trade of exactly what I wanted. I just feel badly I couldn't take all the amazing offers I received! Good luck cave stalking, everyone.

Edited by Ponie

YES

I traded for both those codes and so glad they didn't refuse.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Caught a cheese, and traded for my first chicken today. Another good hunting day : )

Gifted a total of six(?) eggs today and just bred this little beauty after randomly stumbling across that Sunsong on my scroll while looking for an unnamed dragon.

I finally hatched a yellow Undine.

Now let's hope the other influenced egg also turns yellow.

Bred a certain Silver for a lineage, it also got the code "OmmgQ". Well, it took me 8,5 months to get it, so the code is quite fitting, ommg. biggrin.gif

Two pairs bred successfully for the first time, both producing the more uncommon breed. A combo (Neb/Silver x Stripe/Green) Nebula and 2nd gen Magma from a Lumina are now in the AP. smile.gif

ETA: Only eight dragons until gold trophy! biggrin.gif

Edited by ab613

Caught 2 Spessartines in the coast yesterday. Now if only I had this luck with Almandines and Ices xd.png