sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Guys!!! I'M SO HAPPY NOW biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

user posted image

Since September 2009 I've been collecting and breeding these guys (all 2047 of them) and I'm soooooo glad to announce I've finally reached my halfway goal!

Eleven glorious generations of pink!!!

WHOOOOO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That's insanely PINK! xd.png Huge congrats, you've worked so hard on that!

Whoa, are coppers more common at the moment or does all the cave hunting finally pay off? I caught one yesterday, and another one just now!

Whoa, are coppers more common at the moment or does all the cave hunting finally pay off? I caught one yesterday, and another one just now!

They're probably FINALLY fulfilling their role as an uncommon now that the hype has settled down

Just got my first CB silver too! What a great day of hunting! I'm so excited!!

I had just enough unnamed Fever Wyverns that sort after the last one I named (my female GoN's mate) to name them after a poem I wrote without interruptions or needing to grab more Fevers, even with half of the lines needing to be broken into two.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4qL9W gendered right! I hope he doesn't refuse his mate like his sibling. >_>

Also a dragon that I had planned for zombie fodder dodged my attack. It's a good thing because I started a few days early so it would have just wasted a kill slot + no tombstone to try and revive. laugh.gif Yay for dumb luck!

I had some fun breeding some random eggs, shinies and a gold to the AP today haha.

And I got some lovely gifts from Mew_1 for my birthday! biggrin.gif

Oh, I caught another CB Autumn too.

Just got both a CB Red Dorsal and a CB Ice! biggrin.gif When this Ice matures, I'll officially have three adults of each Trio breed. wub.gif

3rd gen PB silver grew up smile.gif (and then refused her mate sad.gif )

edit: Caught a tangar and an undine hatchlings

50 more to 10,000

Edited by rubyshoes

Completed my third and fourth sets of trios, hopefully come the 24th they will be successful

Edited by Oasis

After several tries, I managed to breed quite a few hybrids. My Purples and Spitfires were the most generous, giving me 4 Ultraviolets. Well, Purples DO have the Fertility ability... X'D

Also, I still can hardly believe I caught a nice Silver in the AP. How in the world did I not miss that!?i