sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a silver as well. smile.gif I actually may trade this one, as I already have a male and female. I'm kind of shocked I caught it, as I wasn't even really looking for anything.

EDIT: And got a great trade of exactly what I wanted. I just feel badly I couldn't take all the amazing offers I received! Good luck cave stalking, everyone.

Edited by Ponie

YES

I traded for both those codes and so glad they didn't refuse.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Caught a cheese, and traded for my first chicken today. Another good hunting day : )

Gifted a total of six(?) eggs today and just bred this little beauty after randomly stumbling across that Sunsong on my scroll while looking for an unnamed dragon.

I finally hatched a yellow Undine.

Now let's hope the other influenced egg also turns yellow.

Bred a certain Silver for a lineage, it also got the code "OmmgQ". Well, it took me 8,5 months to get it, so the code is quite fitting, ommg. biggrin.gif

Two pairs bred successfully for the first time, both producing the more uncommon breed. A combo (Neb/Silver x Stripe/Green) Nebula and 2nd gen Magma from a Lumina are now in the AP. smile.gif

ETA: Only eight dragons until gold trophy! biggrin.gif

Edited by ab613

Caught 2 Spessartines in the coast yesterday. Now if only I had this luck with Almandines and Ices xd.png

Bred 3 Shimmers and all produced shiny eggs. Can't even remember the last time that happened.

And the Yulebuck finally has a mate. :D

Two Silvers and a Skywing are ready to go. smile.gif Just using spare dragons with messy and inbred lines right now, as I currently don't have any zombies--I'll just get establishing sprites now, and if all goes well, next year I'll have more time to prepare and will be able to set aside a few CBs.

ETA: Got a CB Thunder, and the 24-hour wait for a failed Vampire attempt is up. smile.gif

Edited by ab613

YES

I traded for both those codes and so glad they didn't refuse.

Oh congrats!! That's funny and really gorgeous.