sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

YESSSSSSSS! (And this one didn't get auto'ed! xd.png)

And I caught a 2G Undine hatchie on the AP. I love those guys so much. wub.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

My first ever CB gold gendered today! I feel like a proud mother smile.gif

Caught a cheese.

Congrats! I love cheeses.

Congrats! I love cheeses.

thanks smile.gif

Two almandines hatched.

Caught a CB Frostbite with the perfect code of DECOR. I think its my first "perfect" word code wub.gif

Wow, that's an amazing catch! ohmy.gif Congrats! biggrin.gif

Congrats to the guy who picked up the Gold Dragon in the Volcano just now! ;o; It seems like Golds are dropping more often.

Edited by Absyrtus

Successfully bred my red dragons. (Steamers)

Sent to AP. for those needing incubators.

This progeny.

It's the third time I've bred them and the third egg they've produced. Not only that, it's the second Silver. Two out of three! blink.gif Really hope I'm not jinxing this....

I didn't know where to post this, but definitely congratulations are in order... Something really weird happened on my scroll overnight for the good but still weird. Aeryn my big sis as i call her, my caretaker she used to be here  quite a few years ago, all the time we used to do dragons back then but then she got really sick and i don't see her for a while so  i lost my old scroll cuz i forgot my password... And had no computer to continue cuz i used hers, but now i have a tablet and i got her back here, she's got a lot of dragons but they lost their  names because it was a couple years. She's better now but now my mum sick in hospital so she's taking care of me again. so Aeryns back too so congratulations also. Also all the new dragon here is tempting her again so good for me and good for her to be back...😊

She sent me like 3 pinks and magi dragons that have BSA I might need for my new dragons. So in helping me build my new scroll, again... i forgot my password on my old scroll ....aye I did pm TJ to remove my old scroll...

So halloween is coming and i wanted my sis to send me a vampire my first gender female, so  wanted a male vampire , so she sent me another vampire egg... my new vampire egg influence with my male pink, when it gendered it was light coloured and it was a female,clear as day...., i said how did that happen ...

This morning  no lie, i couldn't believe my eyes when i look down on my scroll it was a male it turn dark.no longer was female sign was now male sign... .😲

It was no longer a female, how is that possible does that happen sometimes or was it just a glitch. I first thought I went around round the twist.

Has anyone ever had that happen? Change gender overnight... I mean i'm happy i wanted it to be male, i influence d to be..so i can have a male and female vampire, but that was just so bloody weird.. Well congratulations are in order for sure, i had a miracle glitch...

I am happy but i repeat this is really really weird and i wanna know if ever happened to anyone else before...eh?

Cheers

Edited by Erin333

Congrats all around

@Erin: Yes, this kind of thing is reported on a semi-regular basis. However, there has never been any proof in the form of screenshot thus far, so it's always been chalked up to people mistaking the gender sign. (Then again, who does screenshots of every single gendered hatchie they have?)

So, my great feat for today: Bred this. smile.gif 6th gen!

Congrats all around

@Erin: Yes, this kind of thing is reported on a semi-regular basis. However, there has never been any proof in the form of screenshot thus far, so it's always been chalked up to people mistaking the gender sign. (Then again, who does screenshots of every single gendered hatchie they have?)

So, my great feat for today: Bred this. smile.gif 6th gen!

Awesome lineage there congrats.

I can understand why people might doubt. They were my first two, i remember well how bad i felt when i saw the light colour, then the female symbol, and the influnce pink male was my only grown pink, so no mistske there, but the darker colour of the male, an there it was the male symbol.

I guess sone miracle glitches, neither can be proved,for they are in a moment, where no proof to record is possible.

For me I guess... An others that maybe it happen.

I am just happy it happened.. biggrin.gif

Congats to everyone else also.

Edited by Erin333

Now have 9900 dragons - only 100 to go to 10,000

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

My first. Yessssssss!

user posted image

Congratulations everyone, I traded a 3rd generation for a 3rd generation. biggrin.gif