sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got another batch of Volcano Pyralspite eggs. Also have 2G Avatar of Destruction that I can hopefully trade for an Alpine Pyralspite.

Got my first CB Gold after a solid nine (?) hours of hunting in a biome today. I swear I was checking at every five-minute drop. Still in disbelief.

I guess it's the Cave's way of saying "happy birthday". Either way, I'm overjoyed.

Edited by DarkDagger

I caught a brown CB Copper! biggrin.gif

I thought I was too slow, I literally said "ugh, too slow stupid" and then saw I caught it still!

3 more brownies to go to reach my scroll goal! biggrin.gif

6 more garnets hatched. Caught two more from coast and two from volcano. Grabbed 3 undines from AP and one hatched yellow.

edit: Just caught another garnet from the coast.

edit2: Just caught a garnet from the Alpine so I'm locked for a while

Edited by rubyshoes

One of my garnets hatched and gendered male, and I FINALLY got an Alpine garnet via trade from a nice user. Thank you. ;.;

I have a feeling it's gonna take me forever to get my goal number of Alpine and Coast variants. :'D

I was clearing some of the common blocker eggs in the Alpine and caught a CB Ice. Congrats to whoever caught the chicken that was behind it.

On top of grabbing some Almandine eggs today I just grabbed my second CB Silver which is also the first CB metal I've managed to grab in years

screaming c'':

Today, I both traded for a male CB silver (with 3 pyralspite hatchlings from release day!) and also received my first Thuwed!

YESSS!

Got two new release eggs in the volcano quickly locking me. I forgot to influence my eggs and they hatched, but I don't mind. Released a few beauties into the AP as well.

finished (up until I get a good enough impression of Capaldi) and after gifting some selected few dragons from various stages to a couple of awesoome people I killed all the CoD-mums biggrin.gif

And once a sibling to Sima will be gifted this will look awesome as well.

I have no idea when but apparently I turned into a Deadliner biggrin.gif

finished (up until I get a good enough impression of Capaldi) and after gifting some selected few dragons from various stages to a couple of awesoome people I killed all the CoD-mums biggrin.gif

That lineage looks amazing, herk!! smile.gif

On another note, I just hit 2000 dragons biggrin.gif

I finally was able to catch more new release eggs. Now I'll have two complete sets.

Oh and congrats everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Pixel.G

traded a brown copper for a CB red copper + a cheese. 8)

bred this!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CFmpF

^-^ happily on my way to expanding it further.

Wow. That's really impressive. I love it.

Finally got to 9800 dragons - only 200 more now to get to 10,000.

Just managed to catch a third coast egg to have a breeding pair of those. Caught three spare volcano eggs (my favourite of the three) in the process, which I may yet use as trading fodder.