sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just grabbed this from the AP. I derped for a second or two before clicking on it, and luckily I ended up grabbing it biggrin.gif

FINALLY managed to grab a third Spessartine egg after hours of trying to catch anything but Pyropes. Small victories. :'D

Congratulations rubyshoes. smile.gif

I caught a few more red eggs to add to my steamer army. (Not really an army yet , more of a clan.) biggrin.gif

I saw someone using one of the Pyralspite avatars I made~

My Thunder finally produced an egg I want! True, it's an Avatar of Destruction and not the Thunder I'd been jonesing for (completionist in me wants a GoN posthaste and I'm working on building my second trio) but it's a dang fine consolation prize.

Congratulations rubyshoes. smile.gif

I caught a few more red eggs to add to my steamer army. (Not really an army yet , more of a clan.) biggrin.gif

Thanks and congrats smile.gif

Caught another CB green copper.

Was not expecting this from the gold's first breeding. It's prettier than I thought, I think I'm gonna try for a mate from my other winter magi if I can get another CB gold before Christmas.

Also- found a lady that my picky shimmer liked and they made this! Hoping for the same luck with the new mates of his rejected mates.