sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was clearing some of the common blocker eggs in the Alpine and caught a CB Ice. Congrats to whoever caught the chicken that was behind it.

On top of grabbing some Almandine eggs today I just grabbed my second CB Silver which is also the first CB metal I've managed to grab in years

screaming c'':

Today, I both traded for a male CB silver (with 3 pyralspite hatchlings from release day!) and also received my first Thuwed!

YESSS!

Got two new release eggs in the volcano quickly locking me. I forgot to influence my eggs and they hatched, but I don't mind. Released a few beauties into the AP as well.

finished (up until I get a good enough impression of Capaldi) and after gifting some selected few dragons from various stages to a couple of awesoome people I killed all the CoD-mums biggrin.gif

And once a sibling to Sima will be gifted this will look awesome as well.

I have no idea when but apparently I turned into a Deadliner biggrin.gif

finished (up until I get a good enough impression of Capaldi) and after gifting some selected few dragons from various stages to a couple of awesoome people I killed all the CoD-mums biggrin.gif

That lineage looks amazing, herk!! smile.gif

On another note, I just hit 2000 dragons biggrin.gif

I finally was able to catch more new release eggs. Now I'll have two complete sets.

Oh and congrats everyone! smile.gif

Edited by Pixel.G

traded a brown copper for a CB red copper + a cheese. 8)

bred this!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CFmpF

^-^ happily on my way to expanding it further.

Wow. That's really impressive. I love it.

Finally got to 9800 dragons - only 200 more now to get to 10,000.

Just managed to catch a third coast egg to have a breeding pair of those. Caught three spare volcano eggs (my favourite of the three) in the process, which I may yet use as trading fodder.

My first Pyralspite hatchlings grew up, and both the coastal and the alpine ones liked thei mates biggrin.gif

I managed to squeeze This out of my CB Silver. I guess I've had pretty good luck with it considering I bred 4 silvers in a year...

Gave it away to someone who has no silvers, looking forward to breeding and gifting again. smile.gif

I'm so happy to finally reach the Autumn Seasonal period for the first time! I wanted a CB breeding pair as early as I could get one, so I picked up an egg and went back for another. I identified and clicked on one right as my other hand was hitting the refresh button on autopilot, and got the disappointing "Someone else..." etc. So I lurked around to get my second before leaving for the evening. Got it, and opened my scroll.....to find there were three seasonal eggs there. blink.gif

I think that fluke of timing registered me as tagging that middle egg twice, and I only saw the error message. I'll count that as a win tongue.gif

That's very impressive. ^^ Congrats!

My first Pyralspite grew up and just a few more hours until the other to do as well.

I already planned out descriptions for them. wink.gif

I don't know if this is just pure random luck, or perhaps due to me donating new monthly eggs, but I caught my first CB Silver, and I got this new baby! See the code? biggrin.gif

Oh! And I hit my 500 mark and got my gold trophy!