sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught my first CB Autumn of the season! <3 (And my second Guardian gendered right!) Also have two of each new eggs!

EDIT:

And I caught a "Dino"

Edited by 20mia08

Congratulations everyone!

I caught my first ever unbreedable earlier and now my scroll smells distinctly cheesy biggrin.gif

Water hatchie just gendered male. I would've been happy either way but this is still slightly better. biggrin.gif

I finally traded for an Alpine egg o3o

Ontop of that, I finally hatched at least one of each of the different variants! biggrin.gif

I had a truly wonderful birthday gift from the super lovely Tecca - thank you so so much!

After some seriously tough cave hunting, I now have 2pairs of each color of the new dragons. Enough to negate possible breeding refusals.

My CB Silver x CB Shadow Walker hasn't been producing well for a while, so today I tried breeding him with a CB Neb for the first time. Not only did they produce an egg, they produced a SILVER egg! biggrin.gif

I just caught a CB blusang from the AP. Influenced it male since both my other CBs are female.

After 4 months of failure..... I SUMMONED MY FIRST GUARDIAN!!!! (egg is fogged at the moment so that it won't get sick from over viewing.)

*Happy Dance* biggrin.gif

Got another batch of Volcano Pyralspite eggs. Also have 2G Avatar of Destruction that I can hopefully trade for an Alpine Pyralspite.

Got my first CB Gold after a solid nine (?) hours of hunting in a biome today. I swear I was checking at every five-minute drop. Still in disbelief.

I guess it's the Cave's way of saying "happy birthday". Either way, I'm overjoyed.

Edited by DarkDagger

I caught a brown CB Copper! biggrin.gif

I thought I was too slow, I literally said "ugh, too slow stupid" and then saw I caught it still!

3 more brownies to go to reach my scroll goal! biggrin.gif

6 more garnets hatched. Caught two more from coast and two from volcano. Grabbed 3 undines from AP and one hatched yellow.

edit: Just caught another garnet from the coast.

edit2: Just caught a garnet from the Alpine so I'm locked for a while

Edited by rubyshoes

One of my garnets hatched and gendered male, and I FINALLY got an Alpine garnet via trade from a nice user. Thank you. ;.;

I have a feeling it's gonna take me forever to get my goal number of Alpine and Coast variants. :'D