sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

HA! Take that, you stupid Coastal Waverunner! And to make it even better? It was first vamped by him. Ha, I say! And again, HA!

/silly mood

Vamps can make NDs?

Glad you found a way to use your shimmer fails!

Vamps can make NDs?

Glad you found a way to use your shimmer fails!

Not exactly - I turned it into a Vampire shortly after I bred it, then neglected the resulting Vampire egg. For ages, people assumed Vamps couldn't be turned into NDs. That one is my first ND'd Vamp. tongue.gif

Honestly, I've tried trading and gifting my endless 2G CW Shimmerfails and no one's interested. At least this is something more fun... rolleyes.gif

Not exactly - I turned it into a Vampire shortly after I bred it, then neglected the resulting Vampire egg.  For ages, people assumed Vamps couldn't be turned into NDs.  That one is my first ND'd Vamp.  tongue.gif

Honestly, I've tried trading and gifting my endless 2G CW Shimmerfails and no one's interested.  At least this is something more fun... rolleyes.gif

Psssttttt. I think you might be looking in the wrong places, I know of plenty of people interested, we just can't trade cb metals, low gen shims etc

I myself would be willing to make the sacrifice and help you out by taking some off your hands if you really wanted. xd.png

BTW the vamped ND IS pretty amazing!

I've been trading for some 2nd Gen Avatars with a surprising amount of ease. I would not have expected it to be easier to get ahold of those than to get ahold of 3rd Gen prizes. ?__?

Psssttttt. I think you might be looking in the wrong places, I know of plenty of people interested, we just can't trade cb metals, low gen shims etc

I myself would be willing to make the sacrifice and help you out by taking some off your hands if you really wanted.  xd.png

BTW the vamped ND IS pretty amazing!

*raises eyebrow* One of the last ones I traded was for 4 new-release hatchies (not Undines, the release before, I think), and even *that* took a while to get one single offer, which I accepted. But anyways, this is not the place for that conversation........

ETA: 'Grats on the Silver, up there!

ETA2: Woop! Just got a successful turn on a hatchie, too. smile.gif Had to freeze it before it died, though...

ETA3: Ermm....

user posted image

...Oh. I was actually aiming for a fail, there. WTF, dragon? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

ETA3: Ermm....

user posted image

...Oh. I was actually aiming for a fail, there. WTF, dragon? rolleyes.gif

So pretty though ouo I'm making an alternating checker of that pair, though since I only have one shimmer and one Guardian it's inbred past gen 3.

I've finally gotten my first yellow undine...after many tries...it's not a second gen though, but oh well

Not exactly - I turned it into a Vampire shortly after I bred it, then neglected the resulting Vampire egg.  For ages, people assumed Vamps couldn't be turned into NDs.  That one is my first ND'd Vamp.  tongue.gif

Honestly, I've tried trading and gifting my endless 2G CW Shimmerfails and no one's interested.  At least this is something more fun... rolleyes.gif

Edit: sorry, a book landed on my keyboard and somehow pressed down the 'A' key and posted. Don't know how... ask the book.

Aaanyway, what I was going to say is I'm surprised. Usually 2nd gens are considered very rare.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Had an egg Auto-abandon due to brainfarting in an egg-lock. (nothing special, just a lineaged grey) Then trying re-breed with other dragons, but getting only no interest/wrong breed eggs, and having to give up on it until next week.

...Several days later, randomly stumbled onto that Auto'd egg in the AP and was able snatch it back up. Yay biggrin.gif

The one day I see a caveborn gold is the day that my internet is terrible.

And I catch it! *hugs gold* I now have a CB of every catchable rare.

Edited by Capricornus

Finally sorted my dragons quite nicely if I do say so myself~ that's one thing off my list of things to do on DC.

Caught a CB Stripe, and two of my rares have grown up and accepted their mates! Also finally got my Magikarp badge a few days ago. biggrin.gif

Caught another CB Golden Wyvern as well as my first CB Blusang (and first Blusang EVER) within a few minutes of each other. I must be getting better at catching! laugh.gif

My Silver and and Waterwalkers have gendered right! smile.gif My ex-Vamp ND decided to be male...... of course. rolleyes.gif

After these mints grow up, I will have over 1000 mint adults.

I feel a mass-breed soon.

Edited by FortyTwo