sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Same c: couldn't see any pictures and didn't remember any of the Thuwed names so I couldn't get the pair I wanted :c I've been wanting a 2G Sunsong mate for my pink Sweetling which was gifted to me this Valentine. But I'm still super excited to get on the list! biggrin.gif And wondering what egg will show up in the empty slot tongue.gif

Congrats! By the way - the list is closed again. xd.png

My Vine alted. I'm really happy because it was the last dragon I needed to get that I can grab right now! The rest are all Holidays and Winters.

This doesn't have much to do with dragon cave but today is my birthday! smile.gif

Happy birthday shopgirl998! *hugs*

My red copper finally cooperated and gave me a copper eggy, so I'm now down to just one IOU to fulfill! biggrin.gif

Ha, a Vampire actually turned an egg instead of killing it like mine tend to do. (I bred that and then realized I shouldn't have done so yet, and bit on a whim...)

Successfully bred a few Red dragons ( My Steamers) smile.gif

Congratulations all around!

I caught a CB Ice just recently! Been a long time since I've been able to snatch up one of the Trios. Oh, and I also got some nice Alt!Undines for freezing.

HA! Take that, you stupid Coastal Waverunner! And to make it even better? It was first vamped by him. Ha, I say! And again, HA!

/silly mood