sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats everyone! smile.gif

My Undines have been very cooperative in breeding! Only one pair didn't show interest, but all the rest produced eggs. <3

I got my Magikarp badge! happy.gif

Congratulations! I always wanted it but never had the persistence to splash day after day so I'm probably still about 2039432912 splashes away from the badge tongue.gif

I traded for my first 2G shimmerfail! A beautiful Falconiform...so excited <3

Edited by lightningsky

Managed to completely miss the release but I was the conceptor of the Undines and I'm so very very happy to see them released and the incredible reactions everyone has had!

I managed to snatch this gorgeous egg from AP. Not only is it a beautiful Rare x Rare line, but also GLaDOS Portal themed! (GLaDOS x Wheatley?)

So happy biggrin.gif

Edited by Cynder_Dragon

Managed to completely miss the release but I was the conceptor of the Undines and I'm so very very happy to see them released and the incredible reactions everyone has had!

Congrats! They're a beautiful dragon and I was hoping they'd make it in-Cave. smile.gif

I managed to snatch this gorgeous egg from AP. Not only is it a beautiful Rare x Rare line, but also GLaDOS Portal themed! (GLaDOS x Wheatley?)

So happy biggrin.gif

They refuse to give me a silver >:c

Glad you like it!

Finally summoned my first GoN!! biggrin.gif I'm not influencing it, I'mma let it gender how ever it wants!

Nothing really specific, but I love how I get my scroll more and more completed every week. At the moment it means frozen hatchlings and missing breeds ^^ I'm really happy to play this game atm.

Wanted to finally find a CB gold (didn't have any hope), but caught a chicken and a blue Dino within 10 minutes biggrin.gif

I now have 9500 dragons (only 500 more to go to get to 10,000).