sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

7 new release hatchlings grew up.

Locked with 21/21 hatchlings biggrin.gif

I hope my two freezing fodders will gender soon enough that I can lock myself with AP insta-hatchables once again.

I was looking for CB Summer Seasonals in the cave and thought I was out of luck (and that I should just stalk the trade threads), but I finally caught one! I traded for one earlier today, and now have my mated CB pair~ About time! (Only female Autumn left~)

Filled my quota of all three of the new dragons. smile.gif

Finally, a shiny from this pairing! Also been trying for this egg for a while now (*his* mate has been waiting for him). And I caught a new release hatchie on the AP. smile.gif

Caught this third gen Tinselkin in the AP just a few minutes ago! So glad I could catch it while it was in the summer months -- they're my favorite variation of seasonal!

Two offspring, and they've made one of each.

Trade offer accepted for this pretty, and I bred this and traded for this, so hopefully I can breed a mate.

Caught 2 pairs each of the new releases, too!

Bred 4 3G-4G prizes today and caught a CB Thunder... yesterday? :3

This was a while ago, but the first black egg I ever bred alted. Now if only my trios could get their summoning act together...! tongue.gif

I found this fellow in the AP while surfing for low-time CBs. (I'm attempting to trade it to even out my ratios of golds:silvers:bronzes again.)

Grabbed a CB thunder despite moving to a new biome thinking it was a electric!

Hatched an alt vine with a lineage I won't feel bad about freezing. Now to hope it genders female since I didn't influence it. Oops.

Captured a CB Copper in the Alpine region while trolling for Z-coded Blue Bands! And it has a Z code itself, but I didn't realize that until it was on my scroll! I looked at least twice at the egg description before I thought "Oh, wait! That's a Copper! Click quick!" which means it was anything but quick, but it was still there! Only my second CB since the day of their release! biggrin.gif