sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Managed to trade for a 2nd gen Volatile and Primordial, giving me a full Avatar trio happy.gif

Now if this black egg hatches as a curled alt, I'll be over the moon.

Little Arrowhead Gold wub.gif

I was hoping that the two dragons I just bred wouldn't refuse, and I'm glad they didn't. I'm thinking of breeding these on occasion so I can either trade or gift them.

Decided that I needed another CB male Nebula, and caught one in the desert with a great code. Too bad that name is taken :c But it's ok. I just hope the influence works and he turns blue purple ;-;

Edited by glamoursea2

Decided that I needed another CB male Nebula, and caught one in the desert with a great code. Too bad that name is taken :c But it's ok. I just hope the influence works and he turns blue ;-;

Great code, but you know that the blue ones are always female, right? Males are either purple or green.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yKiou grew up! Thanks again, Sock! <3

The first GON took 9 months, the second another 17 months. I got the third on the first try. I am stunned, but happy.

Oh gosh I finally reached 500 Pillow dragons :'D This day has been long awaited.

Seriously. 2 years of hoarding every velvety egg I could. I'm finally done.

Very happy right now tbh

Congrats, everyone! That's amazing! I'm glad you got the eggs you wanted! Happy birthday, Howitzersfriend! And 500?!?! Wow!

Also, I just got my silver trophy biggrin.gif

My silver just produced his first silver egg! With an alt black. Now if only they had nice lineages xd.png Oh well SILVER EGG! 8D

Oh hey, I was tracking that along with the Coastal Waverunner one. Congrats! I wonder when a 2nd gen shimmer/tinsel falls into the AP... one day, eh? o3o

Amazon Warrior caught her CB Silver Shimmer and this year she caught a 2g Shimmer (I think it was a shimmer anyways) in the AP. smile.gif

Got one of the Avatar eggies! My GoN refused when they were released, so I'm ecstatic!

Caught a CB blusang, cheese, red dino, and copper in the past three days. Finding rares in the cave is surprisingly easy when I actually stalk...