sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a "new" egg when I bred my GoN last night

Bred these guys in the morning today:

user posted imageuser posted image

Also traded the Dino I caught in the AP for a Paper~

My GoN showed no interest today, but that's okay. laugh.gif

This beauty is the offspring of two gorgeous lineages - one an AP find, one a gift. I am so, so happy they liked each other. biggrin.gif

Edit: Keep an eye on the AP, folks, because this baby got APed - I was locked when I test bred. Oops! laugh.gif

Edited by MoonShark

Got one new egg.

I guess I need to rename my radiant angel something other than Babe Magnet. It makes the fact that I own the name "Eons" so much less cool... :c

... I really should be studying for my finals that are tomorrow instead of posting this.

edit:

Sempiternal Love it is!

Also, my ribbon dancer and silver checker didn't refuse!! Can't wait for them to produce. It will look like this once it does!

.. now just to find somebody who can do a bloodswap for that next Christmas. xd.png

Edited by Kojayo55

*squeals* Sixth gen perfect metal checker with common: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g40VL

This took a lot of breeding and trading, but it's worth it. wub.gif

Also bred five different eggs I need for lineage projects. Good breeding day.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I was just gifted a 3rd Gen Magma dragon~

And best of all, if I'm lucky enough that it won't reject, I can even continue the lineage~

And not long after posting this, I was also gifted an Ice egg~ I haven't checked it's lineage yet, but right now, that doesn't matter to me, because I now have the whole trio~! ^^

Edited by Allons-y~Geronimo

Messy? That's perfectly even-gen with some shinies in it, including Thuweds! Very pretty, congrats smile.gif

I made some progress in my Lovely Commons breeding project, too - finally something other than Royal Crimsons and Glorydrakes! biggrin.gif

Messy? That's perfectly even-gen with some shinies in it, including Thuweds! Very pretty, congrats smile.gif

Oh, thanks! I'm still familiarizing myself with all these lineage terms tongue.gif

Congrats everyone!