sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Apparently hit 700 adult dragons. Kind of a random milestone but quite cool anyway.

1000, here I come...

Finally received my 2nd gen Thuwed from TJ --> http://dragcave.net/lineage/4t7Wc wub.gif

Ahahaha congrats all around! I toast your good fortune! HUZZAH, HUZZAH!

I likewise, got on the Thuwed list. It was a mad dash, partly because I'd been in the news section and did my habitual clicking of his signature. Imagine my utter surprise to see options besides "breeding lists are full, come back later?" Then of course I had to run around looking at all the pretty little pairings that had open slots until I finally settled for one particular lovely mmhmm <3

On the Thuwed list again!!

....I missed it again? xd.png Congrats to all on the thuwed list and all that got their thuwed smile.gif

Darn..missed it! xd.png

Anyways, I've been able to catch 3 cheese eggs the past few days and just caught a paper egg a few minutes ago biggrin.gif

I'm unlocked all the time and I still don't have the egg. Huh.

Caught a Fever hatchie, at least.

I'm unlocked all the time and I still don't have the egg. Huh.

Caught a Fever hatchie, at least.

Same here ah well laugh.gif And so starts the waiting game again laugh.gif

I have two eggs and two hatchies towards my holiday mates goal, so moving slowly but surely forward tongue.gif

I've never been on the list... and it's one of my homepages... sad.gif I just want one.

But I've finally gotten my first 2014 shimmerscale. smile.gif

I checked my scroll last night before bed and was confused to see that I was egglocked, despite leaving an egg slot open since I've been on the Thuwed list. Then I realized there was an unfamiliar egg... yessss, I finally got my Thuwed! (Sunsong X Sweetling, of course.)

I DID IT FOR THE LOVE OF NASUS 1 YEAR OF NOT BEING ABLE TOO

caps aside, it's my birthday today. So I guess this is DC's birthday present to me.

user posted image

Congrats to all here!

I just finished moving the 133 dragons of Splitsville to their new location on my scroll! xd.png

Now, I need to rest a bit. Those Two-Heads are heavy! xd.png