sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally caught a silver egg from the AP that is inbred so I will finally have a frozen Silver hatchie YAY!

Finally after a year of trying I breed a thunder egg for this lineage I have needed desperately!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oZTsE

I am ecstatic with joy. I influenced it for how it should be too, now if it genders and turns male I think I will cry.

Bred 23 shimmers got 4 eggs kept 1 released 3 to the AP.

ETA: Oh and now level 10 on here

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Got me some mates for my Holiday Dragons and caught 2 Chickens!

I love Chickens <3

Got the second gen shimmer that auto abandoned back to Lord Darcia, thanks to tikigurl91. c:

Also bred a bunch of neat things for my boyfriend, but I think this is the last time I talk to him on the phone while playing Dragon cave. He wants every simple thing I breed.. now I'm running out of magis! xd.png

JUST caught a leetle broccoli tree xd.png BEST GIFT EVER when I found it, my heart skipped a beat and I froze for a second. Then when I clicked on it and got it I made a REALLY high-pitched squeal. Finally, after I don't know HOW long, I caught my own leetle tree. I got close once but it went to someone else. I am the proud owner of YeGhS. (I pronounce it ya-eggs, the beginning of Yay or Yeh and then just eggs. xd.png)

Just got my 1000th dragon. Since there is no trophy for this, I needed to brag somewhere. xd.png

Snagged a yellow dino biggrin.gif

I've been trying to breed a Moonstone mate for her, but this is the SECOND SILVER I've gotten in a row from them!

rolleyes.gif I love it though.

just now I catched my first CB Silver cool.gif

I saw the message and thought, which egg have this description?

then I remembered which egg have that description and clicked fast on it.

could not believe that I got it because it take a bit time until I remind that this is not a common egg

Edited by Seiti

Was gifted 2 CB Stripes today by two very nice people.