sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

One of my two hatchlings got cured out of sickness. Thank God! I hope my other baby gets well soon.

I hate it when dragons get sick because hatcheries have problems working.

I just slow-motion scooped a CB Blusang from the AP.

...HOW?

Hurrah! Between AP-hunting, trading, and a tiny bit of breeding, along with some good timing, I managed to get ALL of the dragons I was hoping to, this Valentine's! They are:

2nd-gen Heartseekers from Heartseeker x Sunset, Solstice, Harvest, Ember, Deep Sea, Swallowtail, Red Nebula, Grey, Golden Wyvern, and Royal Blue

2nd-gen Arsani from Arsani x Gold, Purple Nebula, and Tsunami

3rd-gen checkers of: Heartseeker x Albino and Val '09 x Royal Blue

A nice Val '09 3rd-EG checker (found one with Horse)

A 3rd-EG Marrow x something pink (managed to get one with Rosebud AND one with Val '09!)

It was just a ridiculously long goal list, and I got ALL of them! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! *strokes the beautiful, satiny Heartseeker horde*

Congrats everyone! Especially you, Siliskor, as I also need them and I keep putting off collecting more of them. xd.png

So, hunting the AP in the last hour of Holiday breeding...I ended up with these:

OMG and Wat?. I was majorly bumming this Valentine's, but these guys snapped me out of my blues. (seriously, we need another SAD esque Valentine, as I always seem to be single on V-Day)

Edited by Draco Knight

Both of my Valentine '14 have hatched.

So did mine! wub.gif And my shimmer ungendered baby finally got cured of sickness. smile.gif What a relief!

My new Vals are ERs so they'll hatch in a moment.

Also lately traded for some nice Heartseekers, one of them is of one gen too high than I originally wanted (3rd instead of 2nd) but hey, too cute to turn down such offer. Or maybe it's that chocolatey scent. *hopes to trade for yet more - there is still some chance, right?<3*

Somebody bred me this. When she grows up I can breed her with him and hopefully, if they don't refuse, I can breed their babygirl with him - I received him as a gift - for next year's Valentine smile.gif

And this is only possible because of nice people!

Got my silver trophy moments ago! Three years of playing and exactly one day after what I was aimimg for, though..

But thanks to the lovely holiday breeders and people like PonyTales it became possible.

I found a tan ridgewing dragon from the AP, my CB thunder dragon just grew up so I can start summoning and neither of my valentine eggs got sick. Yay!