sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

that is good news! Glad the little one gendered right, have forgotten before and such a waiting game biggrin.gif

Thanks! I HATE that moment when you're searching your action log frantically for ANY sign that you influenced that dragon, and it dawns on you that… you forgot!! I was biting my nails for days afterwards!!

Congrats to all of you on you're spectacular breedings/pickups. I had just caught a CB Gold the other day and now picked off a CB Silver. laugh.gif

congrats on all the catches and lovely lineages everyone!

I caught a brine and was also gifted a beautiful 2nd gen silver from rosebud - that did make my day!

Opened my PM box to receive a CB Gold and a ND with the cutest code from the best person in the world. <3

You never fail to make me smile, thank you! (You know who you are. wink.gif )

After trying for weeks, I've finally caught another CB Copper.

I've seen them, I've just not been able to catch them. It was starting to aggravate my OCD to not catch one, once I started thinking about it. xd.png

Caught a CB Blusang. I used to be able to catch these things like clockwork, but this is the first one I've caught in a while. -Smiles-

Congrats all. ^^

Had some luck with breeding just now. Bred a 3G silver from male silvers x green coppers (needed a copper but oh well :P), a 2G gold from male gold x female green copper and a 2G green copper from the same pairing. If they don't refuse, that means I'll be up to the third gen for that lineage. <:

Good day today. I have terrible luck with my hunting. Always mis-clicking and just in general losing lots of eggs. But today I got a CB Green Copper and then miraculously just got my first ever CB Gold. Feeling good today.