sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I noticed that quite a few people were reporting catching CB metals recently so I decided to give it a shot. The moment I enter the cave, I see a CB Gold. Obviously I wasn't prepared for that so I missed it. But 20 minutes later, I managed to snag one. Woo! Made my night. biggrin.gif

Woke up this morning and found this waiting for me ohmy.gif

Huge thanks to the ones concerned smile.gif still dancing around the room laugh.gif

I was eye-balling that, considering it, but I didn't have any eggs/hatchlings available for trade. Hope I find an offspring of it in the AP! (Cause I've found a lot of them from you, it's nice, makes me feel lucky. xd.png) Won a CB Gold in a raffle!

Caught a green copper and a brown copper in the cave! Now I'll finally have cb males of each copper color biggrin.gif

I was eye-balling that, considering it, but I didn't have any eggs/hatchlings available for trade. Hope I find an offspring of it in the AP! (Cause I've found a lot of them from you, it's nice, makes me feel lucky. xd.png)  Won a CB Gold in a raffle!

I actually just got it to give to a friend who just came back to DC, as I already own a sibling tongue.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Caught a CB Blusang and, perhaps, I'll keep this little one. Bred another 2nd gen purebred Gold egg. First time for Charlestown and Golden Firefly. smile.gif

Another SQUEE for me! I CAUGHT A CB SILVER laugh.gif This has simply been an amazing week of surprises

Congrats all for your catches and amazing looking lineages!

Congrats to everyone!!

I've caught my first CB Silver too!

Is there some kind of rares flood going on in the Cave? I've caught two Golds, three Ices, a Brown Copper, a Paper and now this... and I've missed at least three other metals and two Thunders!

He gendered right, I traded for him as a hatchie so I couldn't influence him. Now I have a CB pair of Blusangs.

And I traded for this chicken, and I looked at its code. And I have a suitable name for it on a placeholder til it hatches laugh.gif

Edited by smeckles67

I've had a small rash of luck with catching Shimmers lately. I've caught at least two from the AP and a bunch from the Departure thread that I never thought I'd get.

...who cast a voodoo spell on me to make this happen? ...If I find out, I gotta thank them! -Smiles-

Snagged my first CB Gold today (incidentally also the first Gold I've ever had). biggrin.gif And that after refreshing over it at least once, before my brain kicked in and went "Hey, that description... you know that description. Hand, please do the clicking thing."

I have 6 more BSA makers after my eggs hatches and matures.

More BSA dragons: More Event eggs! And New release eggs! And i can take eggs from AP and hatch and freeze.

*EDIT*

I have now 326 alive growing/adult/frozen eggs/hatchies/dragons. I need only 174 dragons. smile.gif

Edited by DangerDragon

Aw grats on the nebula AM biggrin.gif

Whispers quietly caught a cb gold egg and the tinsel that needed an egg, produced an egg did! REALLY hope things happen in threes today and the other tinsel I need an egg from is good to me!

Edited by lilacamy931