sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Everyones probably keeping their scroll free in hope for new releases lol, i usually dont catch m that easily.

I did miss 4 coppers and a gold tho ohmy.gif

I GOT MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL SUMMON. AHHH.

Congrats, I did too a day or two ago! smile.gif

Congrats to everyone else too. smile.gif

My crimson hatchling gendered the way I wanted her to. smile.gif

Found out that there are some people on here who actually missed me while I was gone. You never know, I might even become active again. Maybe. wink.gif

This is my first Bronze Tinsel and a gift from a very generous person. I forgot to influence it but, fortunately, he gendered right. biggrin.gif

Found out that there are some people on here who actually missed me while I was gone. You never know, I might even become active again. Maybe. wink.gif

Of course we missed you, you moron. <3

My dragon request isn't dead!!! After feeling bummed out about a lack of sketches (people who said they would sketch didn't and haven't responded to my PMs) someone was nice enough to post some ideas for future sketches TWICE!!! biggrin.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Sarah864

Wow! Congrats to everyone above me on this page -- some really great stuff, especially CB metals caught, and first GoNs summoned!!! Very happy for you! smile.gif

I managed to catalog about 800 of my 1200 or so dragons in a spreadsheet. Whee!

Well just caught my first copper (brown) Yay! Just need to complete that final goal of catching just one silver for myself - my time will come..hopefully laugh.gif

My Guardian of Nature finally hatched, and it's healthy again! Out of danger, for now. smile.gif

My Guardian of Nature finally hatched, and it's healthy again! Out of danger, for now. smile.gif

Oh very well done! Glad the little one finally hatched smile.gif

Oh very well done! Glad the little one finally hatched smile.gif

The little guy made me worried sick! It took a whole lot of failed attempts ever since the BSA was first introduced, so seeing him die would have been such a hard blow. I care about all of my babies so much, and I think that this was my first case of soft shell sickness ever, at least that I remember, and that's why I panicked. Good thing it's over and I can gain control of his further growth again. smile.gif

And congratulations to you on catching that copper! smile.gif

Just as I'm thinking about the copper I managed to snatch from the cave around Christmas but had to abandon for a Holly, I come across this little one in the volcano. Finally!!:D Now if the dragons for one of my lineage projects could just once produce the right egg, I will be fully content.

Was feeling bummed that I didn't complete my scroll goals for cb metallics when I probably could have if I had only traded smarter. Then in the same hour I won a giveaway for a cb gold and managed to catch a silver in the desert (the first time I have ever managed to catch a metallic in the cave). My goal of a cb breeding pair of each metallic is now complete! smile.gif I should also buy a lottery ticket.