sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations to you all! There are so many wonderful lineages to see here! =)

I finally managed to breed myself a cute 6G eggie for my project, the Kings and Queens of Commons. wub.gif I'm gonna give it the title Emperor or Empress, once it grows up - that's fitting for a child of a King and Queen, right?

... and who would have thought that the winner after 6 generations is a Brimstone? My guess would have been Spitfire, definitely. ^^

Congratulations to you all! There are so many wonderful lineages to see here! =)

I finally managed to breed myself a cute 6G eggie for my project, the Kings and Queens of Commons. wub.gif I'm gonna give it the title Emperor or Empress, once it grows up - that's fitting for a child of a King and Queen, right?

... and who would have thought that the winner after 6 generations is a Brimstone? My guess would have been Spitfire, definitely. ^^

That's a very neat lineage!

The last half of my grand Sunsong-Gold checker project is complete! http://dragcave.net/lineage/4DN8q now it just needs to influence correctly and NOT reject http://dragcave.net/lineage/AwE7B as a mate for the grand completion of it all!

I'm going to attempt to breed the first half again to get a gold so that the checker is truly correct...but for now, this will do =3

Eeeee, first try! happy.gif

A bunch of CB hatchies just gendered too and enabled me to tick off three more breeds for my scroll goals. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Congrats *SilverFox* for the summon! Congrats all on beautiful eggs and hatchlings

I have four stripe hatchies (I seem to have caught a lot of those lately) and I've geared up on getting more vamps and currently have three vamp eggs and three vamp hatchies on my scroll. VAMPS RULE!! smile.gif

I just caught a leetle tree! Wasn't even looking for it; refreshed, but it was actually still there!

Congrats to others who've caught something good today.

My first-bred 2G Black baby is a sitting alt! I'm so very tempted to freeze him.... But he's second-gen. >_< Congrats to everyone tonight!

I like this pairing even more than I thought I would, and it was purely coincidence that they have similar lineages.

I wasn't planning for them to be mates until just now. laugh.gif

Edited by Dimar