sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught A Golden hatchling, Silver egg, and a shimmer from the trading forum. biggrin.gif

Bred this after 5 weeks =)

Also traded for a yellow dino, now only need a red one...

Unless a 2nd gen Holly amazingly appears, I believe all of my new winter holiday dragons have grown up, so let me introduce:

Solstice Dragons

Midwinter Night Dream;

Midwinter Aurora;

Wrapping Wings

Copperg D'Qay;

Crimson Foille;

Winter Magi

Balthazar D'Madre;

Fascinating Allure;

Verdissimo;

Mage Omelas;

Ribbon Dancers

Silk Fibonacci Dancer;

Lataenia;

Snow Angels

Perfect Angel Logician;

Snowbella D'Frill;

Katrina Darkangel;

Yulebucks

Joe Yule;

Joyful Spice of Night;

Yulestorm D'Uruloki;

Cilly Laugh Stripeweave;

Zarniwoop;

and finally, my lone Holly catch, bringing me up to 2 Hollies, Holly Gowarmly. Even if the limits hadn't been extended, she is so pretty, and a real keeper, even if she isn't the elusive 2nd gen. <3

Thank you to all the breeders and traders of these beautiful dragons. wub.gif

Congrats Z. smile.gif

I got a second gen thuwed and got back on the list.

Haha, I checked the Thuwed page after seeing Z's and Ruby's posts, so now I got on the list! xd.png

eta: Oh, and it's the Sweetling X Sunsong pair! wub.gif

Edited by Dimar

Haha, I checked the Thuwed page after seeing Z's and Ruby's posts, so now I got on the list! xd.png

eta: Oh, and it's the Sweetling X Sunsong pair! wub.gif

LOL, me too! xd.png Mine is a Red Striped x Black because I was panicking and I just chose a random pair. So excited. *jumps up and down*

Finally made it onto the thuwed list! I can't even remember what pair I clicked, my cursor was going so fast. xd.png

Edited by Katie92

Made it on the thuwed list as well! Congrats to everyone that made it! I just clicked "any egg" since I was panicking ohmy.gif

also woke up to my first 2nd gen Thuwed, what a nice start into the new year ^^ (always forgot to leave a free space, and the 2nd Magma from this pairing =)) thanks a lot TJ!!!

I got my copper hatchie back from my sister (I gave her a blusang egg), my other soulpeace gendered, I got my horse hatchie back from my friend and all I have to do is to wait for a soulpeace egg to hatch on my sister's scroll and get it back and my magis can rest for a while! smile.gif