The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats, Nectaris!

~

Success!!! >D

/code fun

Wonderful code. Congrats.

Caught two white hatchlings on the AP.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uRpcQ Yes, this gendered correctly! 8D

I was worried this would misgender, having missed the influencing window by less than an hour (as it was at 3D when I saw and accepted the trade for it). I am so happy she gendered correctly! So glad all of my Shimmer lines are continuable and not misgendered, unlike some of my Tinsels. happy.gif

Caught a cb Silver in the jungle while hunting for Green Copper. Still no Copper though sleep.gif

Got this off a trade for a CB Vampire and this off a trade for 2 CB Tan Ridgewings. I think those were good trades. :3 But would anyone want a 4G Bronze Shimmer with alternating Ice and Winter Seasonal mates? O.O I wonder...

Edited by Evolette

Today my friend agreed to influence my striped eggs and let them hatch, and then she gave them back to me after they did. Yeeey, now I'll have all the stripes I wanted! smile.gif

Caught 2 of my mass bred luminas from the ap as vampires. I shall protect them from more harm.

The other half of my trade came through this year so now I have my pretty 2G holly. ^^ *snuggles the egg*

Edit: @ below: *snuggles back* :'D

Edited by Varekis

*snuggles Varekis*

When your Christmas dragons breed eggs instead of no interest wink.gif

Eight hours of refreshing later, I now have a Holly. It isn't as unbroken as I'd want it to be, but it's reasonably clean and doesn't seem inbred. <3 And it's a Thuwed to boot.

Yes!! biggrin.gif Finally, I caught a Holly. It's slightly messy but it's not inbred and it's a Thuwed. wub.gifwub.gif