sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally caught not one, but two holly eggs... one is a second-gen, so thank you Arula. Even if you were forced to give them up, I've been trying to catch one for four years now. The other one has a lengthy lineage, but it's Thuwed and Dorkface.

Yay, you're very welcome and I'm happy it went to a good home!

Gave up on catching Hollies and went to see if I could find something in Cave I might trade.

In 10-15 minutes I saw 4 blacks, 3 vines, 1 dino, 1 Silver, 2 Gold, 1 Seasonal, 5 or 6 Splits, and 3 green opals.

Actually caught, 1 CB Black, 1 CB Vine, 1 CB Split, 2 Green Opals, and OMG first ever CB Gold! o.O (and would have the Autumn too if I wasn't overburdened) that's just crazy amounts of rares

I guess the people hunting in the Coast 5 minutes ago were a little groggy, I clicked it, saw a gold, went to the next area, then my brain said 'Wait, that was a GOLD!' went back, still there, even after 10 seconds and it was at the top of the egg-line.

edit - There are a TON (As in, more than usual) of CB Gold being nabbed, maybe the holiday spirit made the ratios get tipped? :3 (Probs not)

Edited by car340

Congrats to everyone who caught the Hollies I bred!

Caught a couple past Christmas eggs but no hollies yet.

I was gifted a Holly by a very generous user, I was gifted a Yulebuck with my choice of mate, also from a generous user, I swapped a Winter Magi of a specific pair for a Snow Angel of my requested pair and I traded for a Ribbon Dancer x Heartseeker. On top of that, both of my prior arrangements for Wrapping Wings with choice of mate came through. This years Christmas season would have to be the best I have had so far. biggrin.gif

Congatulations to all and most of all, Happy Holidays!

I bred my holly and it bred 4 eggs. I kept 1 and the other 3 auto abandoned.

Then I got an offer on my shimmer trade.....with one of my own holly's eggs! laugh.gif Of course I accepted the offer, now I get to keep two of my holly babies, not just one!

I thought it was a glitch at first because I kept seeing my own egg being offered to me in trade. ohmy.gif The I realised that the code was different from the egg I had kept and finally understood that it was one of the eggs that had auto abandoned. laugh.gif

I bred my holly and it bred 4 eggs. I kept 1 and the other 3 auto abandoned.

Then I got an offer on my shimmer trade.....with one of my own holly's eggs! laugh.gif Of course I accepted the offer, now I get to keep two of my holly babies, not just one!

I thought it was a glitch at first because I kept seeing my own egg being offered to me in trade. ohmy.gif The I realised that the code was different from the egg I had kept and finally understood that it was one of the eggs that had auto abandoned. laugh.gif

Congrats! I have a pair of my Shadow x Gold from Halloween that also happened through a trade!

My Mint gift grew up, http://dragcave.net/lineage/CBJBm. biggrin.gif

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

I caught my first Holly in '09, and every year since I've given his babies away and gifted away any other Hollies I caught off the AP.

I think I'm going to keep this little guy.

Congrats to everyone~

I've been catching some nice 2nd gen past-Christmas dragons so far. :3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Well, no 2nd gen Holly here yet, but I did catch three with respectable lineages: 4th gen, 5th gen and a sort of spirally 5th gen, which might be frozen. I also caught a gorgeous 3rd gen Yule/Silver checker and a nice Ribbon dancer x Marrow that I'll breed with him next Christmas. smile.gif

Thanks to tjenni, I also now have 16(!) CB all-number code dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif And I managed to get my scroll goals for two more common breeds. Only 29 to finish!

Reached level 25 on my Snow Fort, got all Christmases I'm missing~ Now I can sit back and start building the fort~ >///<

Just snatched this beauty from the ap. Thank you, breeder! <3

And CB female Hollies could ONLY be had as prizes - the work that went into that is A-MA-ZING ohmy.gif

Also reached lvl 25 - yay smile.gif

Edited by herk