sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After so many years (with a loooong break, but still) I finally got my gold trophy. smile.gif

And congrats to you all! Never miss a chance to celebrate!

Edited by traumeule

Few days back I caught my second CB Thunder. It's a hatchling now.

E: And, just now I caught a Silver from the AP. It's messy, but not inbred so I don't mind.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OKAY so story time! This week I decided, I want to catch a CB blusang. Of course everyone knows blusangs are pretty and super rare and all that, and I have one I got from the AP with a nice lineage, but I decided I am going to catch my very own CB blusang. So when I've been on, I've been trying to be in the Coast at top of the hour, for a good chance to catch nice eggs and maybe see a blusang, right? Well earlier I saw one! But I was too slow. Very sad. Then I managed to catch a CB gilded bloodscale (for some reason I always think their egg description is for coppers)- still a nice egg, but I already have 2 and I'm not real into the whole 2-headed dragon scene. So I was thinking maybe I'll try and offer this up for a trade for something relatively nice, and then I saw it was a Z code. I'm in the Z project (with only one Z dragon so far) so now I'm not sure if I should keep it just for that or not. (and if anyone reads this and really wants a z code gilded bloodscale CB and has something to offer, feel free to send me a message)

Anyways, to get to the highlight of my story. I decided to take a break from foruming and deciding whether to trade or not, I go into the cave see if I can find anything else nice...and omg. CB blusang. AND I CAUGHT IT. So point of the story is, I am a very happy camper with my own little cb blusang egg.

-edit: I literally just caught another blusang from the cave. I've seen 3 in there just today and caught 2, what on earth is going on

-double edit: my first cb blusang is a z code.

Edited by Genavelle

Congrats everyone =)

>w<

user posted image

I wanted 9,999/999/9 at first, but someone gave him the 1,000th UV because I didn't fog/remove him from ERs on time. Still very nice smile.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Traded for a CB gold and a CB red copper (hopefully the influence will work and I'll have my first CB red copper male).

I was randomly clicking AP eggs to see their lineages (and intend to keep some CB/nicely lineaged eggs), and I found This 2G PB dorsal.

It's not that special to others, but when I see the parents' names I immediately recognized it. Touhou-themed names. xd.pngohmy.gifblink.gif

I decided to keep it at once (and name it with something related to Medicine Melancholy).

What a coincidence!

Edited by love_HP

I now have over 7500 creatures/dragons.

Got an awesome trade on my CB Blusang (and feel a bit bad as i know mine wasnt near worth it)

Traded a 5th gen. Silver Shimmer from Thunder for 2 Green Opals. ._. Have green opals become more common recently (I wasn't even asking for them in my trade description)?

Caught a cb Gold a few days ago and a cb Red Copper yesterday

Traded a 5th gen. Silver Shimmer from Thunder for 2 Green Opals. ._. Have green opals become more common recently (I wasn't even asking for them in my trade description)?

yeah it seems like they have... i caught two green opals in the past three days & saw two more in the cave today. i'm really happy about it b/c i was never able to catch them before :-)