sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a CB Flamingo and a CB Royal Crimson in the AP.

...They may not sound like very big catches, but I needed that Flamingo to complete the 1st gen of my "Kings and Queens of Commons" lineage. 8D That, and the Royal Crimson has an awesome code (TAFuL, a.k.a. The Fool... oh my. Now I got an idea. Good lord, I'm going to have FOUR lineages running at the same time at this rate...). xd.png

Caught two CB Tsunamis and a chicken (already gifted that one).

Made level 10 biggrin.gif

I just got my first cheese dragon. I was going through the biomes, picked up a vine, and then saw cheese. I clicked thinking I'd never get it, and I did!

biggrin.gifcool.gif

Today, I got my first neglected hatchling on my second experiment! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh, congrats O_O!!!

Today, I got my first neglected hatchling on my second experiment! biggrin.gif

On your second try? Congrats!

Breed this - hopefully she'll like her =n]mate

also breed this but I was locked and it ap-ed. Hope it'll make someone happy.

Congrats around!

Traded for this little one. It is for the beauty of it, but I hope to use it in a mint breeding project that is pure speculation right now.

(Also seeking opinions of whether I should influence it, and if so which way.)

FINALLY! Bred a 5th gen. Shimmer from Guardian to gift away (after so many weeks after I made the promise).

And also bred a 6th gen. Shimmer from Black to pay an IOU. (: Lucky Shimmers today. o: I should stop using fertility. Although my Mycorrhiza didn't breed a Shimmer. D:

Finally made it to 7400 creatures/dragons.

After a few failed attempts I was finally able to make my first neglected *^__^* I didn't think it was going to work so I stopped looking while I had dinner. I checked it on my phone & there it is, all hatched & neglected and beautiful!

user posted image

Caught a CB Nebula in the AP biggrin.gif

I've been thinking of expanding my CB Nebula collection a little, but I love freezing those a lot, too! A dilemma, really. xd.png

O.o i got 2 CB nebbie hatchies and a CB Magma out of the AP ..and caught a CB ice on the hourly drop.

Has to be my luckiest night I've ever had. Now i need to find a CB gold to make it THE luckiest night I'll ever have XP

Just caught a Skywing hatchie in the AP... turns out it was CB and already gendered male. Of all the good luck in the world~ xd.png

I was just lazily refreshing the Forest biome page, wasn't sure I saw anything, but then I did a double take and noticed there was a leetle tree. I'd thought by that time someone else would've gotten it, but somehow I managed to click it first.