sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

askdjhs

I saw a leetle tree in the cave and clicked it without thinking. Until now, I've resisted clicking them because I don't want frozen/unnamed things on my scroll. XD Ah well, I suppose it's kind of cute. ouo

Got a couple of Nebula hatchies for freezing, one from another person and the other from the AP, and they both gendered+coloured according to their lineages, without influence! biggrin.gif It isn't even the first time it happens (I almost never influence my Nebulae for freezing), so nice! =)

Pretty biggrin.gif

Bred two Silvers, traded for a couple of nice things, named 200+ of my dragons (named everything, except those with special codes), updated my metal fail list and even made a list of the lineages on my scroll. Now to make mates for all of them. And, bred a couple of pretties for the AP. Busy day biggrin.gif

I don't know if that counts as something that should be here or not, but I was pretty excited - I got my bronze trophy! Whee!! More babies for me now.

I've been getting some really good eggs in the Cave lately.

And today I got my very first Thunder egg !!! biggrin.gif

Just got this 2G Black from a CB Alt Black! smile.gif And I just bred a wonderful mate for her!

Congratulations! :3

Also, the Electric you've traded to me didn't refuse his Thuwed mate, and I bred this laugh.gif

user posted image