sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

26 people in the Coast + me switching biomes (and back) after I saw, it because I wasn't interested = Me being able to grab a Tsunami

blink.gif How? I don't know ...

Named all my dragons (Fiiinally) and successfully traded for a Tsunami! Now, if only that one hour before I can abandon some of these eggs passes, I could breed and trade for more!

My magi hatchies grew up!

Stripe and g.tinsel hatched, waiting for the other stripe to hatch, managed to grab 2 reds in ap last night (1 with a loooong, very mixed lineage, the other's got a nice code ZA9ZO), and got me my first black egg from ap today. Not bad I'd say. smile.gif

Have bred a gold egg, was gifted two Ultraviolet eggs, captured three spitfires (all hatchies now) have four vamp hatchies and one vamp egg. tongue.gif

I got a CB Thunder egg. I also got a ultraviolet egg by breeding. (:

Bred to ultras and 2 more tsunamis smile.gif

3 lumina, 1 tsunami and 1 ultraviolet grew up.

Congrats, FortyTwo! I saw that one, but I had only just opened my laptop, and the page lagged since Java wanted to update....again, lol. Great grab!

Caught two more CB Stripes, to pay off an IOU (still have to catch two more though, for my own personal reasons,) caught a CB Spring, and my almost 21/21 lock is slowly whittling down. More hatchies growing up, and more gendering biggrin.gif

edit: Just nabbed a Chicken.

Edited by CDM

Finally got a bronze trophy.

Don't know when I'll be considered experienced though. Maybe when I get a gold cavie.

Another tsunami and lumina grew up and a tsunami hatched.

Successfully traded for a Tinsel line I didn't have and caught a Red Dorsal, Chicken, and Green Dino from the cave. biggrin.gif

caught a Cb silver <.<

(is getting swatted by her sweets, ow ow)

Got my first vampire egg, caught a pretty second gen Royal Blue with a Heartseeker father and lumina grew up.

Caught three hatchies off the AP yesterday: 2 water horses and a coastal waverunner. I am now totally locked with hatchies.

3 Tsunamis hatched and I bred another ultraviolet.

Several hatchies grew up, and am waiting for my zombie babeh to grow up. o.e