sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got this little 2g PB girl in a trade, wasn't sure if I'd get it because I wasn't sure what to pay for it biggrin.gifuser posted image It's my first 2g PB alt. ^__^

Traded for a 2nd gen Thuwed wub.gif Seeing that I didn't get the Thuwed I originally agreed on a trade for with another person, because they changed their mind, and that this one has the same line, this is just awesome laugh.gif

99 Grave dragons, and got the 100th secured. smile.gif

*slow clap* I'm ridiculously impressed. Seriously, congrats!

Anywho, I just got a few names I thought for sure would be taken! Score! ninja.gif

Didn't realize till a few minutes ago that I'm up to page 10 on my scroll, & bred another little shiny.

Traded for another cb silver. This will give me six pairs. Now I'm only four away from my scroll goals.

Grabbed 2 black ungendered hatchlings in the AP, one PB and even gen, another even gen but with a random gold, both 18 hours to maturity ((Saw a third but was too slow))

Hatchie 1 | Hatchie 2

I made out like a bandit in trades after Halloween. For three shimmers and a 2nd gen gold I got six regular metals, four extra grave hatchies (giving me ten), two blusangs, and a copper I need as a mate. biggrin.gif

Was also gifted this cutie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gQAnu

It's code is my clan name, Anu. It might go as the only unnamed dragon on my scroll.

Just caught two Green Two-Headed Lindwurms in a row, after months of hunting in the Forest and not seeing a thing.

Edit: Just bit four eggs. Four turns. Yeah, I can see how low the odds are to get a Vampire xd.png

Edited by Gluria

Lovely combination! I never liked Dorsals much, but, wow.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RJxen They bred a thing again, yay.<3 I've kept their first egg, while I'll try to trade this one. :3

I traded for this gorgeous <3

Omgawd D: They liked each other and make an awesome mirror together: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FTJzH 4th Gen CL x Purple Dorsal Mirror

Love the "Dorkers." xd.png

I know it's not a massive collection like some people here, rolleyes.gif but I just traded for an eighth Grave, and if it genders the way I wish, I should have 4 PB breeding pairs for next Halloween. <3

I also reached 3300 non-growing dragons on my scroll, with 1732 CBs and 1436 lineaged adults, 131 frozen hatchling and one Leetle Tree, and not including the 14 Zombies. biggrin.gif

I know it's not a massive collection like some people here, rolleyes.gif but I just traded for an eighth Grave, and if it genders the way I wish, I should have 4 PB breeding pairs for next Halloween. <3

And he gendered correctly, even though I got him as an ungendered hatchling! biggrin.gif

Wishing works! Gonna go wish up a male PB 2g Marrow, mebbe some golds, mebbe some Silvers, certainly the Green Coppers I'm missing! hehehe

I now have 7300 dragons/creatures.

edited: it is 7300 (not 6300) smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes