sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A bunch of my Luminas and Tsunamis grew up today. smile.gif Can't wait to get unlocked and test breed them - the shiny eggs will be wonderful gifts.

All my Lumina have now gendered, and a few have grown up, and I'm just waiting for my newest Tsunamis to hatch. Also bred some 2nd gen Luminas for the AP.

edit: A Tsunami just hatched, and my prettyful Gold Tinsel present from Siliskor, will hatch by this time tomorrow wub.gif

Edited by CDM

All my tsunamis and 2 of my luminas have grown up. All of my other luminas have gendered.

My hellfire wyvern hatchling grew up and I am one egg/hatchling away from being egg locked.

Nabbed some low-time hatchies for some near-insta adults & a CB tan ridgie & ultraviolet both hatched.

Caught a very pretty Glowstone eggie (alt in the lineage), and caught a CB Lumina, ad bred a 2nd gen Lumina from Lumina x Tsunami. <: Also caught a 2nd gen purple.

Caught another lumina and another tsunami.

Caught another bunch of CB Luminas making a total of 25 so far ^__^ Now I will breed some and release their offspring to the AP <3

Eggies hatched and babies grew up biggrin.gif

Managed to catch another Tsunami, that's enough of them now. Really got to try harder for the Luminas...

Caught a soon-to-be deadline gold tinsel. (the mother's father was killed less than two weeks ago so you can still see which starting tinsel it's born to. The father's father was dead after two weeks)

My luminas all gendered evenly as influenced. Picked up another CB RB last night. <:

The last of my Tsunami eggs just hatched biggrin.gif

The good news: I snagged a CB Thunder! o_O My first ever.

The bad news: Tsunami pair utterly refused each other. :-/

More good news: I have another female cb tsunami, b/c I anticipated the above, for some reason.

One of my last three Lumina gendered male! Now I don't have to worry about locating a male for my collection later on! Whew. That was a close one!

Also, a couple of my eggs have hatched and a few hatchlings have gendered!

I just released most of my dragons with messy lineages. It was the first time I released any dragon. Kind of feels ... sad. But I'm sure they will do fine in the wilderness.

2 Tsunamis, 4 ultra violets and a lumina all grew up.

My last three tsunami dragons grew up, and I finally have my golden trophy! Yay! laugh.gif

My gifted Gold Tinsel, from Siliskor, finally hatched biggrin.gif It was stubborn as only Tinsels can be, lol. Was also gifted a great Wave Runner egg from funny code parents Thank you, Tawanda!, and was able to trade for a UV hatchie. Hopefully, once my Spits and Purples come off of cool-down in a couple hours, I can breed a few to join it, and also be able to gift some out.

@ CDM: Aw, cute parent codes! And the genders fit. xP

My RB and lumina hatched and bred 2 UVs + 1 lineage egg. ^^