sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Ngfhh Caught my 3rd CB Gold in the Alpine ;-; I'm quite proud that all my cb metals have been caught by myself.

Got a CB Red Dorsal!! This in no means makes up for the 3 silvers I missed though.

Caught a CB Yellow Crown and a CB Duotone

nothing much but hey at least I caught something....

Finally used the weekend to finish the queue, name/describe/sort my latest batch of dragons, so I'm up to date with my DC work wink.gif

Edited by herk

Randomly caught a blue opal. Probably gonna just gift or trade it though. xd.png

She grow up. I have over 1500 dragons and every single one of them is named, but this one has too good code for that laugh.gif Edited by alliana1

1. My 2nd GoN hatched.

2. Caught a green opal. I'm most probably going to be a terrible person and freeze it later, as I need hatchies and my adult lindwurms don't know how to breed.

my first time being in the caves in a few months, and i caught a CB blusang biggrin.gif with the code "wo0wy" yup definitely wow smile.gif

I haven't been around for a while and the first time I'm back I successfully summon my first GON. It makes up for missing two CB silvers in the Alpine section back to back.

Pretty!  If you're interested, I can breed a sib of this for potential a mate.

Thanks for the offer, but I only keep 2nd and 3rd gen fails. I never keep the ones I breed x3

~

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1le4L hatched. Hopefully when she grows up, she'll give me an egg the first time, unlike her sibling, who for the past two weeks, has not given me an egg. Whichever one gives an egg first will stay alive, and her sibling killed. ^_^