sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Today is my first day back from a couple months' inactivity--last time I was on was for the bloodmoon/fleshcrowne release. In the AP today, I have caught:

1 black tip

2 bloodmoons

1 red copper

2 fleshcrownes

3 duotones (one is now frozen)

1 silver shimmer

1 blusang

1 of the new red-finned dragons

3 of the new yellow-crowned dragons

1 opalescent egg (will be frozen when it hatches)

2 ice eggs, one a shimmerkin and one messy one I needed for freezing

One of the red-finned eggs came from the cave, the rest were all AP finds, and some are CBs. Best day in the AP for me in I don't know how long. Certainly long before I went semi-inactive.

4 yellow crowned and 3 tidals grew up and I caught a yellow crown egg on the AP.

just picked from forest a leetle tree with the code 7uBER it is at the top of my scroll biggrin.gif

Got gifted a Silver Tinsel (6th gen staircase x white), Gold Tinsel (6th gen staircase x white) and a Gold (6th gen, spiral x rainbow) and found a CB white mate for my tinsel's!

Caught a CB silver & traded an extra copper for its mate. I now officially have every kind of metal dragon (CB except the obvious tinsels & shimmers), woooooot. So except prize metals, I'll now have a CB pair for every shiny metal breed yayyyyy.

I finally got my 2nd CB and first self-caught Blusang earlier this month, and now I've caught my 3rd CB. biggrin.gif

I just caught my first CB blusang!

I've gotten one from a trade, but this is the first one I've caught myself. c: