sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh wow - somehow in the midst of the madness in the Coast, I grabbed a CB Silver! biggrin.gif I guess everyone went to grab the Lumina before it.

Was just given a beautiful 4th gen Gold Tinsel egg from a wonderful user wub.gif Thank you very much!

Another Tsunami dragon hatched, and the other two gendered perfectly! Just waiting on the other three to hatch, and I really hope their influences hold, lol. I'm also waiting for the first round of Lumina hatchlings to finally become adults, and the next wave to gender.

edit: Woot! Two of my female Lumina dragons grew up and promptly bred me this and this with my Winter Magi biggrin.gif Now, to keep or gift *ponders*

Edited by CDM

My first two Tsunamis grew up and bred successfully!

tar.gzip, yes, that's a Thuwed! Plus it's got a lovely Valentine alt in its lineage. Great catch!

Finished a LONG list of ALL my dragons - name, breed, code, blood status, parents. I have almost 500 dragons; took me quite a few hours and definitely not all in one day. But now if there's ever a datamonster attack again, or if something weird happens to one of my dragons, or if something happens and I don't log in for 8 weeks and lose the names, or even if I just want to check blood status for potential matches, I've got that. I feel like I accomplished something. biggrin.gif

Came home from vacation to find my new dragons have all hatched and some have even grown up. biggrin.gif

Some of my new dragons grew up and I bred a pretty little lumina. ^-^ ... my only pair of UVs refused though. /facepalm

5 more Luminas gendered. I didn't influence them, but they seem to be evenly gendering.

My scroll has met it's limit by having 21 Hatchlings. AWESOME. :D

I caught a 2gen purebred Thunder off the AP. I clicked on it thinking I wouldn't get it (terrible lag for me today). Couldn't believe it when I saw the get code page!

I caught a 2gen purebred Thunder off the AP. I clicked on it thinking I wouldn't get it (terrible lag for me today). Couldn't believe it when I saw the get code page!

Saw a CB Thunder, didn't click in tim/e Gratz on whoever got it.

Nabbed a 2nd gen purple. Can't make a mate from scratch as I don't have a single cb purple after three years of playing. /dumb. Regretting that so much now. 'Oh, I don't need one! Pfffttt!'

4 of my tsunamis grew up! smile.gif

Nabbed two more CB tsunamis and a chicken, don't want the chicken I will be getting rid of the chicken later tomorrow.

Nabbed two more CB tsunamis and a chicken, don't want the chicken I will be getting rid of the chicken later tomorrow.

Ill take your take your chicken lol smile.gif

Just bred this to! smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/rbvvo

2 ultra violets and 2 tsunamis hatched. Caught 3 more luminae and another tsunami.

Topic warn.

Do not double/multiple post, use the edit tool. Members that continue to double post will receive a warn.

A Tsunami gendered, as did a Lumina. One Lumina also hatched at about 4000 overall views.

All my Lumina have now gendered, and a few have grown up, and I'm just waiting for my newest Tsunamis to hatch. Also bred some 2nd gen Luminas for the AP.

An ultra violet and a tsunami hatched.