sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Grabbed another tsunami smile.gifsmile.gif

Caught a CB silver in desert. That's now 10 CB golds and 11 CB silvers. Well, that I've kept anyway. ^.^

Grabbed another tsunami and bite a misclick and it transformed.

All of my Lumina dragons have now hatched, and I was able to trade for, and then catch, more Tsunami dragons which gives me my perfect 6 for them. Also caught a couple of hatch-ables and then freeze-ables off of the AP, to keep going with my frozen hatchy needs, lol.

Edited by CDM

8/10 Tsunamis

10/10 Luminas

Grabbed another Tsunami, all I need are 2 more and I'll be happy

FOR NOW HAHAHA

I WILL HOARD THEM ALL !!

wink.gif

Caught a second gen ultra violet egg on the AP.

Got two more UV eggs from the AP, and managed to scroll lock myself with those two eggs and a ton of hatchlings!

Picked up a CB Pink. happy.gif Definitely need to work on getting my BSA numbers up so I can use them without too much thought.

3 tsunamis and two luminae have grown up and two more luminae will grow up in the next few minutes.

My four Luminae have grown. All gendered how I wanted to without influence, as did my two Tsunamis. smile.gif

My ND experiment is in less than 3 days.

I successfully bit a vampire and gave it away for free. :3

My new dragons grew up!

I pulled out my self-control, stayed away from the trading threads, and I actually managed to get all the Luminas I needed for my scroll completion goal (except a frozen hatchling which I'll breed)! This is the first time I've ever managed to just power through and focus on one dragon during a release.

Here's hoping I can resist temptation long enough to grab the Tsunamis I need now. laugh.gif

All my new hatchlings grew up, and I bred a PB Lumina. ^^ Which I'm looking to breed with my PB silver. biggrin.gif Yay.

Edited by kleptomaniac

My Tsunami both gendered correctly into Male/Female! Now, if they'll breed together, i'll be all set. n_n

My three lovely new adults (two Luminas and an Ultraviolet) brought me a graduation present this morning: a silver trophy!

my 4 tsunami gendered properly and so did my Hellfire, all 8 of my luminas have hatched.

Successfully bred my two adult pairs of Tsunami Wyverns, and released the two purebred babies to the AP.

Edit: Oh, my first Lumina grew up.

Edited by DeathCry