sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a total of 8 of the "sunshine" eggs and 4 of the tsunami. happy.gif

Bred an egg for an IOU. ^^

Edit: also bred a promised egg and my pesky tinsel that's had me watching it all day has finally gendered @ 4D. =)

Edited by Varekis

Caught 2 more tsunami eggs smile.gif

My newest Silver hatched, and the last two of my first four Luminas hatched overnight. Caught 4 more, so now I have to wait for them laugh.gif Am off to catch Tsunamis now.

Got my iou completed, now need ot wait for the transfeer to be completed. biggrin.gif. AND I am now able to grab more of the new eggs.

My sunsong (m) and golden wyvern (f) 'produced' their second egg in a row. Guess they realy like each other wink.gif

So now I have another (third) golden wyvern (kept their first child, am thinking what to do with this one). Congrats to everyone else (above and below my post).

Caught two of the Tsunamis, after deciding to finally catch them laugh.gif I will catch more once I'm unlocked. I have to keep at least once space open...or my scroll explodes! Nah, but I do have to keep once space open tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

My two tsunami and ultraviolet hatchies gendered! One male, one female each! Hooray! smile.gif

Wow, my Golds actually bred for me today laugh.gif A nice little 2nd gen Gold from Gold x Heartseeker. So proud, lol.

edit: And another! A 3rd gen Gold from Shadow Walker this time. Wow, and nothing at all from my Silvers blink.gif Insane!

Edited by CDM

Finally caught my fourth Tsunami Wyvern.

With two CB breeding pairs I'll be happy for now

Edited by Gluria

Yay, TJ fixed the male Tangar's small lineage box. I haven't checked on it for a while though, so I may be very late in saying this. :P Now all he has to do is fix the female Tsunami. XD

Yay, TJ fixed the male Tangar's small lineage box. I haven't checked on it for a while though, so I may be very late in saying this. tongue.gif Now all he has to do is fix the female Tsunami. xd.png

What's up with her? xd.png

Just got my Bronze! <3

Trophy, that is. happy.gif

Edited by Mikki

Finally caught a tsunami egg. biggrin.gif

Now to see if I have the right mate for it. >:3

I just caught a CB Turpentine at 2d 7h! I believe this is the first time I've caught an egg under 3d.

Tsunamis and luminas all gendered correctly.

Bred two dragons for a lineage.

Bred an egg I've been trying to gift for months.

Hit 1200 dragons.

Grabbed a low time mint. Moar hatchies. x3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

4 ultra violets, a lumina and 2 tsunamis hatched. Caught two more tsunamis, 1 lumina and bred 2 ultra violets.

Tsunamis and Lumias are growing up nicely. Four of them have gendered as I want them to!

Blue Dino and one of my Lumias hatched ( the other two and the Tsunami are coming along nicely), and picked up a PB Vine and this gorgeous tinselkin wub.gif

And I've only got another 15 or so dragons til I get my Gold Trophy ^^;

Edited by smeckles67

Got the CB BBW I needed! biggrin.gif

Now to catch more tsunamies. ninja.gif

Edited by xLemon