sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

finally caught a thunder egg!

now i'll be able to attempt to summon a guardian of nature. c:

further, i finally managed to catch a duotone out of all this chaos, and to boot found a cb one in the ap! now if i can only get a two-headed lindwurm,,, ; ___ ;

eep!

Summoned my first Guardian of Nature! xd.png

poptartFINALTINY.gif

My shimmer hatched, I caught a Dorkface and a Thuwed, I bred a soulpeace, and I have over 1000 posts here.

5/6 new release eggs grown up, named and described. 2/3 pairings tested and liked each other. The last Opal is a named ungendered hatchie as of now.

My only pair of green Lindwurms gendered male/female, no influence! Now let's hope my blue Lindwurms and Duotropes do too! xd.png

My only pair of green Lindwurms gendered male/female, no influence! Now let's hope my blue Lindwurms and Duotropes do too! xd.png

My opals did the same! I also caught a CB Sunrise/set from the AP.

Got lucky in the Alpine last night and caught another two duo's and opals. Just sat in Forest for 15 minutes hoping for a green opal, but not one in sight! sad.gif

I caught a CB blue opal! happy.gif

I have at least 500 - 515 CB Mint adults now (I lost count xd.png ). I also have 3999 creatures. Hmm.

Maybe it's time for another mint mass breed.

Edited by FortyTwo

ohmy.gif ... ... Still in shock... I can't believe I caught a CB Gold off the Coast... With 17 people there no less... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gifwub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Mega Happy !

I caught my first CB silver and first opal in the Alpine about an hour ago (despite 36 others there!) Why did I have to miss the monthly release with uncommon dragons?

I caught a CB Bloodscale. Now I have another pair for my two-headed lineage project. happy.gif