sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I GOT A HELLHORSE EGG FIRST TRY! biggrin.gif bit of a messy lineage, but oh we'll. I'm not breeding it for trades. xd.png

Edited by Oriolous

After days of misclicks on my scroll, I'm happily locked with three Duo Tones, two blue Opals and two bred Hellhorses.

Finally have two Duotones, two blue Two-Headed Lindwurms, and two green Two-Headed Lindwurms.

I caught a messy black in the AP, put it in several ERs and then abandoned it. I kept an eye on it though, and was glad to see it hatched as a curled alt. Hope it made someone's day biggrin.gif

Somehow managed to catch a CB Blue Opal and CB Silver within seconds of each other! laugh.gif I almost never catch CB metals. huh.gif

I must be attracting cheese since I just freshly caught another CB Cheese egg O_O

My two-headed lindwurms gendered as influenced (so I have a pair of each color and gender).

Yay! Caught a green opal egg just a few seconds ago. Sure, I'd like to get another one can say for now I'm content.

Just captured a CB Gold~ Really pleased with that. ^-^

5 duotones hatched, caught another duotone and 2 opal (blue) eggs.

I finally caught me a vampire egg from the AP! CB, no less (not that it really matters, but I did want a CB one ~ )

This is the result of a test breed, and a neat code to boot-URLaN!