sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally, after much splashing, I got my Magikarp badge! xd.png

JUST picked up a CB Silver and CB Thunder back to back. happy.gif

All my CB eggies have hatched and I'm just getting a few incuhatchies off the AP until tomorrow's drop.

I got this love dame from the AP

<33

Now all I need is a 6thgen shimmer and tinsel fail so it can be a mate for him/her (Hint hint wink.gif )

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Caught all these CBs from the biomes over the last few days:

A tan ridgewing

A pink

A white

Two nebulas

A hellfire

A lumina

and a pillow

Caught 7 of the new eggs - 2 alpines and 5 of the other

Grabbed 2 new Alp eggs and 1 of the tree eggs, since that was all I had room for. I just really hope they don't become mysteriously rare after the release, because I'll want to grab some more later on.

Edited by glamoursea2

I caught 2 green and 2 blue new eggs. happy.gif

Somehow snagged 6 Tree eggs from tonight's release, as well as one lonely Moonlight egg.

My niece had an ND hatchling all set up to send off to the AP for the people who are hunting there during the release, and about a minute before she sent it off she turned this one! I told her it was premature karma. xd.png

She's on a neglecting hot streak! Must be all the practice from neglecting her chores. dry.giflaugh.gif

My niece had an ND hatchling all set up to send off to the AP for the people who are hunting there during the release, and about a minute before she sent it off she turned this one!  I told her it was premature karma. xd.png

She's on a neglecting hot streak!  Must be all the practice from neglecting her chores.  dry.gif  laugh.gif

Send Peepsy my congrats! <3

I manage to snag 4 of the new green eggs and three of the blues! All locked up cozy until morning! biggrin.gif

Edited by dragongrrl