sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally finished a hybrid lineage project. Except for one base pair, they are all on my or on family scroll.

glitterball egg

I love that! Very cool! Congrats on finishing it!

My Hellhorse and Soulpeace gendered correctly.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I finally finished a hybrid lineage project. Except for one base pair, they are all on my or on family scroll.

glitterball egg

I really love that lineage :0

Somewhat trading for a 3g Abby x Skywing line. biggrin.gif

Hoping to start a new breeding project soon. It's gonna be a cool new type of lineage that I like to call a "generation stair-step" c: Hopefully I can get enough room for it soon, though I'm still debating over which types of dragons I should use for them [i'd do blusang but I'd need SOOOO many CB's D: It needs to be a common or uncommon dragon]. The lineage will probably be Pure Bred if all else fails though 0:

Caught yet another metal today, making for 3 CB Silvers and one CB Gold. biggrin.gif Still hoping that I might be able to trade them and some other stuff for a 2G prize. x_x

And I woke up for work this morning to find a PM telling me that I got nominated for ARK. Definitely a nice thing to wake up to! laugh.gif I'm not sure who nominated me or what I did, but I feel honored.

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Summoned my second Guardian of Nature. smile.gif

Now if only the ice I summoned with would breed me an ice, I would be pretty darn happy. sleep.gif

I am completely locked with 6 eggs and 15 hatchlings, ten of which are CB Whites.

Hm. Not sure if this is a good thing or not~ xd.png

(Woo for CB Whites, meh for lockage...)

Caught a random assortment of hatchies off the AP & now have 8 scroll pages.

I just scooped a gendered 2nd gen. thunder hatchie out of the AP. blink.gif

Successfully traded for 3 more Shimmers smile.gif. My Gold Shimmer hatched as well.

Omg, I caught a CB Blusang without trying xd.png. It was just sitting there and I clicked it assuming it would be gone, but I got it biggrin.gif.

I just picked up a black in the AP to see how it would hatch - and it's a curled alt - my first! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Caught a CB Magma. Dusted off an old lineage project and got an egg on the first breeding.

I also finished my scroll goal of CB Waverunners - on to the next breed!

Edited by tnoelemaK

Bred a shimmer and sent it to the AP, got some reds, a teimarr, and I hope this nebula turns the right color *crosses fingers*