sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have four shimmers on my scroll... Never had that many growing at the same time before =o Too bad none is below 7th gen. ... xd.png

I just caught... a CB Silver!!! *fangirl scream* After almost 3 years I finally catch my first CB metal. This is the best. Day. EVER.

I... I just caught a CB Silver blink.gif and that although I was staring at it for what felt seconds before I realised what was before my eyes blink.gif The first CB metal I actually caught!

Caught a CB Cheese! :] Though since I really need other things more I'm in the process of trading it, lol >o> Also I FINALLY got my hands on a CB blusang! 8D So excited to hatch it and grow it~

My CB Gold Wyverns grew up too 8D Not sure what I'm gonna do with them yet, but I'm sure to devise a breeding plan ^o^

My CB Vampire ALSO grew up! 0: Wondering if I should bite one of my eggs now >o<

Also I'm slowly but surely getting close to that Bronze Trophy of n00bness 8D I've got [i think?] 27 dragons now. 8] That's counting the frozen blusangs too, of course.

Caught a CB Nebbie, Stripe, Paper and 2 RC - everything but the RCs will be gifted biggrin.gif

Found a CB black, a silver tinsel (which i gave away in the departure thread without a response dry.gif) 5th gen horse silver shimmer fail.

Just bred a boat-load of metals and am now egg locked with shinies. O.o

I caught a messy vine in the AP the other day. And it Alted. I guess I'll be keeping him.

Just got gifted my first CB Silver. ^^

I'm so happy right now.

I hatched an Alt Vine Dragon within only 2 eggs I've gotten by breeding a Vine Dragon with a Golden Wyvern. :3

EDIT: I just grabbed a third Golden Wyvern egg from the cave too biggrin.gif

Edited by Eggy0

I finally finished a hybrid lineage project. Except for one base pair, they are all on my or on family scroll.

glitterball egg

* edit: Thank the both of you gistofeverything and HawktalonOfRiverClan - I never thought people would actually like it as much as I do. Most don't care for mirrored lineages. I just love them. I planned this lineage for quite some time and had lots of "failtries" too.

Edited by Lyn

3 teimarrs, a black tip and a tsunami grew up. A bloodscale hatched.