sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred this to be a mate for him so that hopefully they can make a pretty checker like this. I'm so excited. I've been trying ever since I got the ridgies daddy for that tan.

My Shimmer decided to gender (with 18 clicks, 800+ UVs and 4000+ OVs, not sure what more he would like) - the right way happy.gif Now for him to like my only CB Blusang.

Y U NO GROW *pokes Osmiridium with a stick*

Edited by Orlageddon

Just caught my first CB Blusang. I have traded for them before, but this is the first i've caught myself. happy.gif

The second CB Silver I caught just became a hatchie.*happy face*

Most of my eggs hatched, can keep trying to get rid of blocker species, since I have nothing better to do.

On only her second breeding, my youngest Gold bred a shiny. xd.png

I've got a pretty shiny lock going on right now. biggrin.gif

I was also gifted yet another beautiful ND today by the most wonderful person ever. <3

Four dragons grew up & I bred the exact two eggs I needed to continue my latest project.

Caught a CB black on the ap. smile.gif I know they've been dropping like flies lately, but I still wouldn't abandon one so it was a pleasant surprise. happy.gif Now if only my alt lotto would be a little more successful...

Edited by StormWizard212

Bred a checkerboard shadow walker x ice. ^-^ I've been trying that pair for months now. xd.png

Also two of dragons I need for a lineage project did refuse, but didn't give me the right egg. Still, this is still a pretty good lineage.

Picked up a CB Gold and CB Thunder from the Desert and I'm getting 2 more CB Metallics from a trade. smile.gif

I'm very satisfied but I think I'll give away a CB Gold. =D

that's a gorgeous kin. @u@

Tysm <333 biggrin.gif I am very happy they are breeding partners. I've been collecting kin for awhile now, and to be able to make metalkin lineages is a dream to me <3