sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thanks to some awesome people, I managed to get 8 CB Royal Crimsons and 8 CB Royal Blues that were "born" on my birthday in order to do a checker even-gen lineage... and today they all gendered correctly. *collapses in relief*

Now here's hoping I don't get a bunch of refusals!

Just got my gold trophy, so now I can can grab an extra egg! :3 Also, my Silver hatched and my Spring gendered and my Stripe and Ice will grow up in a few hours :3

I actually have a Silver Shimmer- given, it's 6th gen and I had to trade a bronze 6th and a CB tan ridgewing- BUT it's SILVER biggrin.gif

Just caught a messy black hatchling in the AP. ohmy.gif

Its been awhile since i last caught a AP hatchie.

Just got my first clear lineaged Silver and it grew up today biggrin.gif

I hope that someday I get a CB, it's my favorite dragon breed ^^

The 4th-gen Shimmer I traded for hatched.

Kosuzu Motoori, Bronze with male Deepseas! She's such a cutie <3 (if she defies influence and turns male I will eat her)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

My silver shimmer didn't reject her mate ... and produced a shiny shimmerkin silver. xd.png

Oh well, there's always next week.

I bred a gold and a silver, both 4th gen., and my gold shimmer gendered correctly smile.gif

Two soupleace hatched, a bronze shimmer grew up and I was gifted a silver from a silver shimmer x silver shimmerfail. http://dragcave.net/lineage/iUTwt The bronze shimmer didn't give a bronze but it did give a white shimmerfail so at least it liked its mate.

My gold shimmer grew up and bred... A harvest biggrin.gif Glad he didn't refuse, though.

I just bred and influenced 5 eggs for my personal project.

I also had 3 of my eggs hatch, so hopefully they will gender correctly =)

My 3rd gen shimmer gendered correctly as influenced! To me, gendering is a nail biting, hair rising, sweat inducing experience! tongue.gif