sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Decided I needed a new horse dragon to mate with my new shimmer. The first horse I plucked out of the AP was a low time CB horse egg. They should hatch and grow up about the same time. Also snagged on placeholder the name I wanted for her.

Oooo that's one of my babies! Glad you like it biggrin.gif

I love it! Its my shortest Dorkface lineage so thank you! wub.gif

On a lame note I finally finished my website for all my dragons, breed /trading info and what not. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bred my CB male silver with one of my CB blacks and got a silver egg from them, to be a hopeful mate for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/QPf5, (providing the influence goes right and the hatchling genders female).

Bred a gold. A gold, a silver, a hellfire, a greenwing and a black grew up. Caught a black hatchling and an incuhatchable pillow egg.

My Bronze Shimmer hatched smile.gif. So far none of my Shimmer babies hatched sick biggrin.gif.

777 dragons in total, Jackpot! ;D

And my CB thunder hatched, the first one i caught in the cave myself. ^.^

Well congrats to ME!! I just caught my second-ever CB Gold and it was in the Alpine!! The one Biome I was just SURE I'd never be able to grab anything shiny in!!

In the UNgrats column - although my Silver Shimmer DID grow up, her first breeding produced no egg.

But then back on the plus side - I DID breed a nice 2gen Gold and a nice 3gen Gold!

ETA: And on the plus PLUS PLUS side - I just traded for a gorgeous 3gen Bronze Shimmer!! Now to slobber over it and coddle it! I have it hidden to protect it from lookie-loos, but here's the lineage link http://dragcave.net/lineage/bQOFU

Edited by oddsoxdi

Able to breed a Golden eggy for bloodswap biggrin.gif

Just need a 3rd gen Pink then I can continue the Gold x Bright Pink line to 5th gens biggrin.gif

All of the descriptions I've written have been approved. <3

ALL THREE OF THEM. such a large number. I'm proud.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that combo <3

You're super lucky ohmy.gif

I know right? I'll have to make sure he genders right and get him a mate. smile.gif

I think, if the person who gifted him to me doesn't want anything in return (I was offering a cheese egg, and two GW eggs for a shimmer) I'll pass the cheese egg and CB GW egg onto a couple people.