sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got another AP non-white stripe to add to my budding collection, and managed to snag myself a new release the month it came out! (so excite for that, the speckle-throats are so cute!) AND got an AP gold tinsel! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just grabbed two CB Springs! Yay! Now I can finally release my old inbred Spring.

The last of my CB metals gendered appropriately which means I have completed my set and have what I need for breeding purposes!

caught another cb stripe and is now locked, again. :[

Grabbed a Stripe and a Tri-Horn(Both CB). Is it me, or are Stripes getting more common lately?

Edited by Darklight

Snagged a messy Gold off the AP, so I influenced it male, incubated it, and now intend on freezing it (because come on; male Gold hatchies are just the cutest things ever, am I wrong?).

I snagged an ER CB Tangar.

Bred a 2G PB Black with a cool code (53yzx).

Aaannndd, I'm close to being able to breed another 4G PB White (just 3 days to wait to breed again), which if that genders right, I'll be able to breed my first 5G PB!

Grabbed a CB black hatchling in an FFA. I also grabbed a 2nd gen PB red hatchling in an earlier FFA. I was also gifted an incuhatchable 4EG blusang which has hatched.

I bred a shimmer and a tinsel IOU biggrin.gif And my 2nd gen silver x ice hatched! ^^

I caught a CB vine! Haven't seen those in a while! What's with the rares showing up? I've seen a CB gold (didn't catch it, darn it!), and a few vines drifting through the cave. huh.gif

Maggie, I'm sure that shimmer will be able to find a home. They are still so rare.

Caught a CB winter hatchie and CB trihorn hatchie in the AP, thank you so much whoever dropped them in there =) <3 now ill have atleast one winter xd.png

edit: a very kind person gifted me this beautiful silver egg to help me http://dragcave.net/lineage/VoFCo <3

was also gifted some cb common hatchies and pink eggs! thank you everyone for being so kind <33

Edited by Xeriina