sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just noticed that the 2 CB stripes I picked up put me to 7 scroll pages & over 3000 eggs/dragons.

same lineage Dot posted above, only a 6th Gen.

she hatched today, but is fogged cause she's sick. so after 6,173 views, 557 UVs, and 24 clicks; i present to the world

Artie the Golden huntress happy.gif i adore the first stage of these hatchies so eventually i'll breed some for freezing as place markers on my scroll the make sections

Was sniffing around the AP earlier seeing if I can catch any last second Winters and to my surprise one of the best AP catches I have ever gotten: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kWRHU It was incuhatchable too O_O Very in love with this lineage, ty to the breeder <3

Man been hunting for springs every since I got un-egg AND un-scroll-locked, finally caught one a few minutes ago during one of the lull periods. Which is good, I swear throughout the day these things were slipping through my fingers just like metals. (Which I also saw plenty of, have no fear of the metal boom dying just YET.)

Was sniffing around the AP earlier seeing if I can catch any last second Winters and to my surprise one of the best AP catches I have ever gotten: http://dragcave.net/lineage/kWRHU It was incuhatchable too O_O Very in love with this lineage, ty to the breeder <3

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

I got a new tinsel! biggrin.gif Whee!

Edited by rebelgoddess19

I should be getting one of these next week biggrin.gif

Im so happy! biggrin.gif I love it!

Congratz everyone!

My stripes grew up. smile.gif

Finally I did it. I caught a cb gold. ohmy.gif Still can't believe it. biggrin.gif (it will be a mate for the one I was gifted a couple of weeks ago)

Edited by counselor

It was a good metal day for me today. Traded for a 3rd gen silver hatchie, a 3rd gen silver from black stairstep, and a cb silver. And I snagged another silver on the IRC and was gifted a 2nd gen.

Caught a CB tan and is now locked (again) with 7 eggs;14 hatchlings. :3