sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Was cruising the AP pile for funs, and saw this little guy pop up just as I was refreshing. http://dragcave.net/lineage/0h7lB

Kicked myself for refreshing over it, but glumly poked refresh a few more times, figuring that one was gone for good. I was super surprised when I saw him pop up again, and I actually got him. biggrin.gif

It's been a really good couple of days.

I caught a CB gold to gift to a friend as a mate for her low-gen Dorkface.

I caught a CB ice, and just a few minutes after I posted to trade it and a stripe for a thunder or magma to gift to a friend as a birthday present, I caught a CB thunder, so I could birthday gift the thunder, and gift the ice.

And then I caught another CB ice to gift to another friend.

But, on the downside, because there is always a downside, I am scroll-locked until the gifts get picked up.

My green dragon hatched. Got to wait to get an egg though as I'm hatchie locked! xd.png

Got several mates that I needed, had successful breedings for lineages, and crossed things off my to-do list. cool.gif

EDIT: And yay, 1000 posts!

Edited by Dimar

Found a CB Black in the Forest.

I actually passed over it once for the Desert and then still hesitated about getting it...

Is no one interested in CB Black dragons anymore? x)

Caught two more CB silvers in the last week and I just caught my first CB gold (after four years of playing...sheesh). c:

I caught 3 CB springs last night! Hope to lock myself again today with more! biggrin.gif

My purebred GW hatched =D If my dragons cooperate, I'll reach the 5th EG in two weeks.

cb gold hatchie hatched wub.gif cb stripe gendered. hopefully the other genders opposite xP

Caught two Cb springs and bred a 2nd gen purebred spring wub.gif

My Vampire N0WHY successfully bit and turned SAD4V into a Vampire. Hahaha!!! xd.png

That first code is so awesome. xd.png

I caught me another CB Stripe. There are a ton more of them, and because there are many, nobody catches them. It's a fun DC paradox, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm enjoying it :3

Edited by Orlageddon